AuntJoy:

May  I ask why?

Because I felt it was incomplete.

AuntJoy:

I'm trying out Yanix Palace but wow 70 episodes and at episode 6 and the mains have not even met yet. 

Maiden Holmes   -  I have watched at it and up to the place where the mains learn each others identities it's a cute concept but I have struggled to stay engaged.

Oops! The King Is In Love (2020)  - I stated watching this and cannot remember why I stopped when really love a show I will binge watch at the expense of sleep.  

The Tale of Nokdu -  I haven't started this one

Fake Princess    - Started it but haven't had the interest to finish

The Story of Ming Lan -  I want to love this one but the story is just dragging and taking forever for the mains to get together.

EXAMPLE - Near perfect historic drama with romance "The Long Ballad"    I was never once board.

Not sure if it's me but the "slice of life" type are too boring.

Yanxi Palace is what got me interested in cdrama. It's highly intelligent, highly professional and well made, superb acting, thrilling everything and just loved it. There are even documentaries about how hard it was for the actors to act in that manner, they have to take intensive training how to behave.

Tale of Nodku is nice

ArniA:
Yanxi Palace is what got me interested in cdrama. It's highly intelligent, highly professional and well made, superb acting, thrilling everything and just loved it. There are even documentaries about how hard it was for the actors to act in that manner, they have to take intensive training how to behave.

I'm really trying to push through these episodes in hope that the mains will start having some camera time soon.  I really want to like it because I can tell it's a quality program but it seems to be dragging a bit.  

I hardly watch cdrama and jdrama tho

Stephenia:

Tale of Nodku is nice

I'm going to have a look at that one later tonight after work.

AuntJoy:

I'm really trying to push through these episodes in hope that the mains will start having some camera time soon.  I really want to like it because I can tell it's a quality program but it seems to be dragging a bit.  

Then give it a shot, it might be worth the time.

AuntJoy:
The Story of Ming Lan -  I want to love this one but the story is just dragging and taking forever for the mains to get together.

Episode 23 was the turning point for me. I found the ML and the story in general to be more enjoyable after that point. Still slow-paced though.

AuntJoy:

I can't say at what point it gets interesting, but there are certain highlights for sure. Maybe first 10 episodes aren't interesting because FL is still just scrubbing floors, but it starts to get interesting for sure.

Yanxi palace is like Ming Lan, very slow burner in the beginning, but totally worth it.

Thank you every one !  Keep um coming .

Highly highly recommend The Romance of Hua Rong. The ML is chasing after the FL, filled with less serious and more humor, and the couple are actually great together. 

For Married Doctress

The Moon Brightens For You

You will have to search the tags to filter out time travel shows but I have a list that you may like! Historical Romance Dramas with Happy Endings You may also have to read the comments to avoid FMF romances, I don't think there is a tag for that.