I find this drama to be especially poetic - super interested to hear which ones resonate most with you all!

We are stars wrapped in skin, the light you are seeking has always been within.

when you run you don't think about what's behind you. the only thing that matters if what's right in front of you. normally, it's the finish line. but today, it was you.

your affection for me gives me meaning and value. but i wasn't sure if you had feelings for me the same way i do. i wonder if you also want to hug me, hold me, and kiss me. because i do.

you can slow down if you're struggling. just don't give up. you can do that as an adult, right?

my life is not your prop. i'm the main character of my life.

Mi Joo-"We will probably never fully understand each other, right?"
Seon Gyeom- "Yes. We're different after all."
Mi Joo- "You have your world and I have mine, but we could align our worlds next to each other, couldn't we? So let's not be disappointed in each other. That's impossible to do. Instead, we'll stick to whatever is possible."

Seo Dan Ah : "How am I supposed to end it well?"
Secretary Jung Ji Hyun: "Why are you thinking about ending it when you've only just started?"

Families argue when they are together and miss each other when they are apart.

"Are you too lazy to chew?" Honestly one of the funniest and yet most serious quotes I've ever come across. I personally felt called out X'D and he is right! We need to take care of ourselves more T_T value our health and ourselves more.

Ep 4: "Unwanted love  is the same as violence." - Ki Seon Gyeom 

Ep 5: "You're considerate to everyone around you. Did you not think that kind boy would feel the same way? No one is born being able to endure pain from the start. So don't try to seem okay if that's what you're doing." - Oh Mi Joo 

Ep 6: "Of all the things I've loved, why have I never loved myself?" - Ki Seon Gyeom  

Ep 6: "People tend to say they did things for no reason to prevent anyone from feeling burdened."  -  Oh Mi Joo  

EP 16

Younghwa: "You know, I'll just let it hurt when it does. I can be alright when the pain stops. On the outside, it may seem like a sad ending. But my time with Ms. Seo has taught me the emotions to keep going." 

Seongyeom: "It probably allowed you to lay the foundation. A future with her may not happen, but without her, you may not have been mature enough in the future."

Younghwa: "Someday my memory of her may fade away... But that's okay. *gestures to his heart* She'll still be in here"