I love this drama.  Dalmi is the main lead and the two guys are second leads.  Pay attention.  It’s subtle but so needed to have a female as the main lead.   Even though she’s the lead, everyone is going through their own journey which I love.  Since I’m not obsessed with the two dudes, the story is much more enjoyable.  Every character is flawed but IMO the writers are doing a great job developing each character.  I see growth in all of the characters.  

I really hope the team doesn’t rely on JP to save their business. That would be the opposite of character growth and completely lame.  

after watching eps 11.

It seems too overrated to think this drama is phenomenal from the start.This drama changed from rank A to rank F. Only because of the last 2 or 3 episodes.
The story about "start-up" itself is actually interesting if it is not disturbed by romance dramas which I think see the love storyline looks very stupid.
I will only continue watching this because the actors' acting is really good.

5 more episodes. What do we hope for?

Ismail Bergitar:

after watching eps 11.

It seems too overrated to think this drama is phenomenal from the start.This drama changed from rank A to rank F. Only because of the last 2 or 3 episodes.
The story about "start-up" itself is actually interesting if it is not disturbed by romance dramas which I think see the love storyline looks very stupid.
I will only continue watching this because the actors' acting is really good.

5 more episodes. What do we hope for?

don't cm at me but i feel the same way, I'm loosing interest, i hope the drama picks up again

I honestly kinda drop this drama around ep 8 or so and just reading recaps about it. Ever since the live triangle took center stage and the shipping war is at its peak, i just lost interest. Ep 1 to 4 is really the good part amd could really so much potential. It's funny and at the same time heart warming. I was just hoping for a milder toned Itaewon class about start ups and focusing on character development but nahhhh. It was just a wishful thinking

Blaming someone for a suicide is totally a red flag for the writer. Such a disappointment. C'mon, it's already 2020 and I thought we are already in the era of mental health awareness. Suicide is a part of depression, and this kind of decision depressed people make does not happen overnight. Recurrent suicidal ideations is a part of DSM V-MDD spectrum. Thought it was already basic.

No one is responsible for someone's suicide-- it's not like someone is at fault if a person is mentally ill. People needs to stop that mindset. It's basically almost the same with victim blaming and mind manipulation. Stop throwing stones at the wrong person or rather stop throwing stones at anyone in these kinds of uncontrollable situations. You'll never want to know the feeling if you are in HJP's shoes in a real life setting.

So I'm pointing my fingers to a "well-known" scriptwriter for her inappropriate portrayal of mental illness. No excuses to it as she has all the means to research it. IT IS JUST SO WRONG IN ALL LEVELS

Whoa I did not expect a three year gap happening. I'm getting SpongeBob vibes. This drama makes my Saturdays and Sundays. If you're not enjoying it then leave it. This discussion is civilised and actually talks about the drama. The comment section under the drama's page is crazy though. All that hate on Do San. Jeeeeez. 

Why do you guys think Dal Mi broke up with Do San?

I don't think it's for the reason she gave him. The "I'm hurt that I wasn't wanted" thing. 

She must've known how hurt Do San would be by breaking up with him, but she did it anyway, probably because she felt that she  was holding him back. Do San isn't ambitious, so she was ambitious for him instead. She wanted him to go to the US so he won't remain an unrecognised genius. Well, that's what I think, anyway. 

Daydreamologist:

Whoa I did not expect a three year gap happening. I'm getting SpongeBob vibes. This drama makes my Saturdays and Sundays. If you're not enjoying it then leave it. This discussion is civilised and actually talks about the drama. The comment section under the drama's page is crazy though. All that hate on Do San. Jeeeeez. 

YES, what they said!

Daydreamologist:

Why do you guys think Dal Mi broke up with Do San?

I don't think it's for the reason she gave him. The "I'm hurt that I wasn't wanted" thing. 

She must've known how hurt Do San would be by breaking up with him, but she did it anyway, probably because she felt that she  was holding him back. Do San isn't ambitious, so she was ambitious for him instead. She wanted him to go to the US so he won't remain an unrecognised genius. Well, that's what I think, anyway. 

Also I think she broke up with him because what you said she felt like she was holding him back. She also probably felt that this was the best opportunity and that they should take it. 

I hope things don't get worse for them! Happy ending for all but Alex!

i hope everyone has a good day except alex, i knew his character seemed off from the start itself. 

also i think the time skip was necessary but do san and dal mi pls till the end

Suckerforhappyendings:

i hope everyone has a good day except alex, i knew his character seemed off from the start itself. 

also i think the time skip was necessary but do san and dal mi pls till the end

Haha same. That Alex...... what a weaseling backstabber, using their inexperience against them.

I'm a DalDo shipper, too, because it feels right, for some reason. I love Ji Pyeong, but I don't ship him with Dal Mi. The thing I'm really looking forward to in the next couple of episodes is the relationship between the sisters and mother.

Daydreamologist:

Haha same. That Alex...... what a weaseling backstabber, using their inexperience against them.

I'm a DalDo shipper, too, because it feels right, for some reason. I love Ji Pyeong, but I don't ship him with Dal Mi. The thing I'm really looking forward to in the next couple of episodes is the relationship between the sisters and mother.

yes exactly they'r doing in jae wrong where is her character development i hope its shown

sayonaraaa:
Blaming someone for a suicide is totally a red flag for the writer. Such a disappointment. C'mon, it's already 2020 and I thought we are already in the era of mental health awareness. Suicide is a part of depression, and this kind of decision depressed people make does not happen overnight.

Thank you for bringing this up! I was so baffled and annoyed by that subplot and how it's meant to be a wake-up call for HJP,  when it's not even his fault in any way. I like that at least the Sandbox founder addressed HJP to say it wasn't his fault, but the show keeps validating that his brother is right to be angry at HJP for this and succeed as revenge. It started as an out of place subplot and ended up being even worse. 

Episode 14 was completely stupid.  Terrible writing for the sake of getting 16 episodes.  

The fake love triangle ruined the show.  Dragged too long.  You need a confused lead to make a legit love triangle.  Dalmi hasn’t been confused about the guys since the bean bag scene, episode 11.  Hell, she wasn’t confused when she kissed Dosan before episode 11.  HJP is just a third wheel. 

And the preview for episode 15 looks like another dumb filler episode.  Dosan doesn’t trust HJP, never really has.  But now, all of a sudden Dosan listens when he tell him to “look at Dalmi again”???  Writers trying way too hard to keep HJP relevant.  Dude has the second weakest, least developed storyline.

lol, Dalmi is a dumbazz.  We need to talk!...and falls asleep 2 min later.  

injae deserved better.. although she's the unbothered queen, she still deserves more.