OneAjhussi:

II also feel sorry for her that they keep on deceiving her. It is not like she could not understand. But she is a smart girl. after ep4, it is clear that she will discover the whole thing very soon.  This situation can't drag any longer. 

I hope what you are saying is right, i want the shift to go on their careers over the love triangle

forever_:

I hope what you are saying is right, i want the shift to go on their careers over the love triangle

I hope there isn't a love triangle, or that it ends very soon, at least.  If there is, then someone is going to end up heartbroken. I'm hoping that we'll have two couples, but I guess that's wishful thinking, given the drama-writer's history with love triangles ( look at Dream High, While You Were Sleeping and I Can Hear Your Voice. ALL of them had a love-triangle). 

Here’s my theory:

Nam Do San and Seo Dal Mi are going to end up together, and that Seo Dal Mi’s sister is going to have a character arc and become nicer (because I don’t think that she’s pure evil and instead I think she  has room to change) and will end up with  Ji Pyung. 

There’s only 4 episodes out so far though so I could still be proven wrong.

Catedd:

Here’s my theory:

Nam Do San and Seo Dal Mi are going to end up together, and that Seo Dal Mi’s sister is going to have a character arc and become nicer (because I don’t think that she’s pure evil and instead I think she  has room to change) and will end up with  Ji Pyung. 

There’s only 4 episodes out so far though so I could still be proven wrong.

Dal mi and Do san is kind of obvious, you might be right about the sister too since theyr the other main characters, i hope ji pyung has sm1 in the end.

Suckerforhappyendings:

Dal mi and Do san is kind of obvious, you might be right about the sister too since theyr the other main characters, i hope ji pyung has sm1 in the end.

Same. 

@Suckerforhappyendings

I just wanted to say thank you for opening this topic. It's been so fun and interesting. 

Daydreamologist:

@Suckerforhappyendings

I just wanted to say thank you for opening this topic. It's been so fun and interesting. 

Yes I agree, Thank you!

Daydreamologist:

@Suckerforhappyendings

No, thank you for making it interesting

Maggie Shannon:

Yes I agree, Thank you!

Thank you for writing too 

I have a question. So far, do you think In Jae is evil? I don't think she is, but I really want to hear your perspective  (.❛ ᴗ ❛.)

narnia:

I have a question. So far, do you think In Jae is evil? I don't think she is, but I really want to hear your perspective  (.❛ ᴗ ❛.)

I don't think she would become evil, the point of the drama is growth and development, so they would definitely show her having a great character development. In jae is a character that needs to learn and experience and start to create real bonds with people

forever_:

I don't think she would become evil, the point of the drama is growth and development, so they would definitely show her having a great character development. In jae is a character that needs to learn and experience and start to create real bonds with people

I agree. I don't think the characters in this drama could be sorted into simply "evil" and "good".  You can only do that with one-dimensional characters and stereotypes. Fortunately, the characters in this drama are no such things. 

Maggie Shannon:

Just a question tho, did anyone else cry the first episode?  

Honestly if someone didn't, they must have tear ducts of steel. I literally sobbed so loud I had to close the door.

Daydreamologist:

I agree. I don't think the characters in this drama could be sorted into simply "evil" and "good".  You can only do that with one-dimensional characters and stereotypes. Fortunately, the characters in this drama are no such things. 

that is the one thing i love about the script writer, there is no "villain" in her show, it is only humans who do wrong/right things according to their outlook towards life and what they want to achieve. Moreover, no character is perfect and each of them have something they aspire to be 

Maggie Shannon:

Just a question tho, did anyone else cry the first episode?  

i didn't but i could see why the scenes touched everyone