i hope she will! they have so much chemistry so I don't want ho in to date haneul again ???

I don't really see any "romance" happen in this drama, even if it does happen I wouldn't mind aejin and ho in getting together (even though Ho in gives psycho vibes). 

haizzzz . so in webtoon , hoin and aejin just are best friends . hoin realize he really love hanuel. So only 5 eps left, too short for hoin to break up with haneul and have a feeling with aejin . I think it will be open ending , yeahh we have to accept this sad truth . 

• Apparently because of the webtoon HoIn HAS to endup with disgusting bully Haneul. Even though drama PD has tried his best make us believe in HoIn and AeJin connection and chemistry. Now they are making this drama the Haneul Show. So we don't even know why AeJin acts like an antagonist towards her parents and the secret of her mom. No no we have to give our attention to a toxic bully character that was never promoted as a main lead character to begin with. Drama could have been the dark horse of kdramas for me this year. What a shame they f.cked up with the Haneul character. Frustrating.

I really hope its one of those dramas where it doesn't follow the webtoon entirely and  hoin doesn't end up with hanuel...

allieveraskedfor:

I really hope its one of those dramas where it doesn't follow the webtoon entirely and  hoin doesn't end up with hanuel...

me too! 

#HIKIKOMORI:
  • Apparently because of the webtoon HoIn HAS to endup with disgusting bully Haneul. Even though drama PD has tried his best make us believe in HoIn and AeJin connection and chemistry. Now they are making this drama the Haneul Show. So we don't even know why AeJin acts like an antagonist towards her parents and the secret of her mom. No no we have to give our attention to a toxic bully character that was never promoted as a main lead character to begin with. Drama could have been the dark horse of kdramas for me this year. What a shame they f.cked up with the Haneul character. Frustrating.

i really agree tbh

thuhyen112002:

haizzzz . so in webtoon , hoin and aejin just are best friends . hoin realize he really love hanuel. So only 5 eps left, too short for hoin to break up with haneul and have a feeling with aejin . I think it will be open ending , yeahh we have to accept this sad truth . 

aw. hanuel is toxic and even if she gets character development, I still hope she doesn't end up with hoin. i hope they become friends instead and she becomes best friends with aejin and aejin ends up with hoin.

justbeingalia:

I don't really see any "romance" happen in this drama, even if it does happen I wouldn't mind aejin and ho in getting together (even though Ho in gives psycho vibes). 

yeah

they won't and that makes the most sense for the sake of the plot of the show but the actors do have chemistry. ae jin has more chemistry with him than the idol guy.

I definitly hope they end up together since they have good chemistry. But I get the feeling they are not since there are only a few more episodes left. It could be possible if there is a second season tho.