Could you consider adding the option so that users can save their list(s) as an Excel sheets document?
84votes
you could ctrl c/v it into excel.  the edit link next to the drama name doesn't have it's own column though so those are hard to remove.
It's on our todo list.
kinda useless in Excell...now Access, Well I guess you could move it to Excel then import it to Access.

any update if this is possible soon?...

or convertible to simpler format for printing (without the ads and unnecessary web formats) will do as well...

I love this suggestion!  I've been wanting to catalogue my DVDs and this would really help.

Great suggestion! Is there any progress about this? I really want to save and be able to use my list offline. 

Is there a way to include our Notes and Advanced info (like when we completed it) for each drama in the document too?

أAny updates to this feature? 5 years ago and the topic is still open, this means nothing new

Alternatively maybe just having a public API? I've tried making a request for one but I don't think anyone is responding.

I gave up waiting for this feature years ago and deleted my old MDL account, creating a Google Sheets list for my own use. I rejoined because of the cast details here, but still maintain my personal spreadheet. I've come to the conclusion that it is considered not in MDL's interest to allow exporting of lists,  as that could lead to fewer eyeballs on ads.

It just priority is not as high on our to do-list. Anyone with API access should be able to make an exporter.

Ji-N:

It just priority is not as high on our to do-list. Anyone with API access should be able to make an exporter.

Has any of the current API access key holders done this? Or is there a plan for when you guys plan to release more API keys (the process to getting one seems closed / non-responsive currently)?

Actually, looking through the API docs (not sure this is even up to date anymore) it seems even someone with API access wouldn't be able to export watchlist Notes (and some of the other things users can track), which I think would be important.

I'm not sure how this site is modelled monetarily or if the current staff do this as a job or as a hobby, but if it's the latter... ever consider making this site's source code open source? Then you could get additional aid from users (maybe even volunteer devs if you're against the open-source model).

JoDrama:
Actually, looking through the API docs (not sure this is even up to date anymore) it seems even someone with API access wouldn't be able to export watchlist Notes (and some of the other things users can track), which I think would be important.

There is note and others data. It's the same API we use for mobile app.

JoDrama:
I'm not sure how this site is modelled monetarily or if the current staff do this as a job or as a hobby, but if it's the latter... ever consider making this site's source code open source? Then you could get additional aid from users (maybe even volunteer devs if you're against the open-source model).

We have no plan to open-source MDL. We are slowly approving API key requests but not to sole developer/personal project for now.