When a new season starts or any new show begins airing we have find it by it's name or from other websites that a show has started airing. so I have to continuosly check those websites. I think just as MyAnimeList has a 'seasonal anime' under the ANIME tab , we should also have "Currently Airing shows" or "This Season" to the menu list under SHOWS tab.

77votes
It is useful... but only for Kdramas, so I'm giving 3 votes for this suggestion.

EDIT : There was a post above mine (it seems it disappeared), talking about a website doing a list of currently airing drama, but only from korea. I was refering to it.
@nastou19
Thanks for the votes!!

@Anniee 
the site has been launched this week only(or that's what it says on the top drama list page of 2009-15), still thanks!
This is a good idea. In regards to the other website, it's not relevant to this chat because the goal of this subforum is improvements to MDL. 

This should be grouped with the Create A Drama Calendar, which is currently listed as the fourth or fifth most prioritized suggestion. The combined votes would move the suggestion up a place.

Arty:

This should be grouped with the Create A Drama Calendar, which is currently listed as the fourth or fifth most prioritized suggestion. The combined votes would move the suggestion up a place.

If it'll help please move this to your suggestion.

Arty:

If it'lk help please move this to your suggestion.

Ceki:

Voted for this.

Evil-Genius:

"Yes, please!" to a "Currently Airing" section.

Thanks for all your votes