I think this needs to happen eventually when the MDL staff have the time :)

fantastic  proposal  ..  absolutely  ...  great  ...    clap   clap 

+2 from me. 

It's kind of sad that adding a heart to an actor doesn't do anything but increase their number-manually checking actor pages all the time when I don't even have a list on here of who I <3'd is tedious. I wish the ones I liked I could even just see in a list-following is a perfect way to make that an option since I only add a heart to people I want to see more from (but I quickly forget with people I've only seen once or twice but was impressed by)... same goes for writers/directors, especially writers since they are the bigger make or break factor for a story working or not. I am terrible with names, especially when in SK, over half of people have one of only 5 surnames and nearly all have 3-syllable names, some identical [Joo Jin Mo, Kim Ji Sung etc] or nearly so [ie Lee Da Hee/Lee Da Hae] or just flipped around ie Kim Soo Hyun vs Kim Hyun Soo(s).  

And add their Social Media Pages too.. 

Definitely want this, and I second @ElBee's comment about the importance of including screenwriters and directors as well!

I also voted for this, and think the suggestion is a good one!

Does anyone know the status of this? I ask because I looked at beloved Ji Sung's page as one does and it says, beside the flowers thing you spend VIP or contribution points on, "0 Followers." I don't see where to actually click FOLLOW, though. I see it on our profile pages but not the profiles for cast and crew. Is it still a work in progress?

Is this still not available? I see that they have 'followers' and it's always marked as zero. Really would appreciate being able to follow actors certain actors so I can be updated about new movies or dramas they're releasing. It would help me follow the people I like to watch. 

When I originally joined I thought that's what the hearts would do and was disappointed when it didn't. Would love to see it implemented. 

I upped my 2 votes for this to 3… I really don’t want to go making lists of actors and actresses I like (especially as there is no easy “add to list” option on their pages so I have to edit the list one by one adding names as I recall them). 

ElBee:

I upped my 2 votes for this to 3… I really don’t want to go making lists of actors and actresses I like (especially as there is no easy “add to list” option on their pages so I have to edit the list one by one adding names as I recall them). 

I upped to 3 as well 

lol I think there is more then 3 votes who want this. I see follow page under the actor/actress but no button to push to follow.