Tsuliwaensis:

I asked one of the volunteer staff about this and they said:

"We don't have the database yet. MDL adds a new country every few years, the latest country was the Philipines."

so, it sounds like it's just a matter of time. 

Well then, let's hope this year will be the year for vietnam to be added to the database.

Every few years??? At this rate there will be tons of good dramas out there that we miss...  Not only vietnam, but other countries too. 

But well... Lets wait and hope then.

Danny:

Every few years??? At this rate there will be tons of good dramas out there that we miss...  Not only vietnam, but other countries too. 

But well... Lets wait and hope then. 

I'm getting excited thinking about it.

at least we can be fairly certain that Vietnam will be next, it seems to be the most demanded :)

Tsuliwaensis:

at least we can be fairly certain that Vietnam will be next, it seems to be the most demanded :)

Yea because lately youtube keeps suggesting Vietnam bl too me.

I think that might be the reason /most/ of us are here ;)

and also impatient XD

Tsuliwaensis:

I think that might be the reason /most/ of us are here ;)

and also impatient XD

Me too, Me too.

Same here, already watching 4 Viet BL on Youtube. Need  them in my Watchlist here!

Zer0Rei:

Same here, already watching 4 Viet BL on Youtube. Need  them in my Watchlist here!

Same here

Tsuliwaensis:

I asked one of the volunteer staff about this and they said:

"We don't have the database yet. MDL adds a new country every few years, the latest country was the Philipines."

so, it sounds like it's just a matter of time. 

I hope this is the year of Vietnam 

Man I made this post a long time ago, it is kind of surprising to see it blowing up now, but I am still hoping to see Vietnam get added soon. It really deserves a spot among the other dramas, and I think that with it being a smaller but growing market, it would be easier to add it in now as opposed to later when there begins to be tons of dramas out of Vietnam. But I know I am biased :x

Xefjord:

Man I made this post a long time ago, it is kind of surprising to see it blowing up now, but I am still hoping to see Vietnam get added soon. It really deserves a spot among the other dramas, and I think that with it being a smaller but growing market, it would be easier to add it in now as opposed to later when there begins to be tons of dramas out of Vietnam. But I know I am biased :x

LOL, well said

I was sad about the lack of Vietnam here from the start, but im pretty new here....

But i watched some vietnamese series like ages ago and its just frustrating that there is no place to keep me updated and managing all that i watched.  I have the memory of a butterfly so MDL is allready a huge help, but i neeeeeeed Vietnam added!

Danny:

I was sad about the lack of Vietnam here from the start, but im pretty new here....

But i watched some vietnamese series like ages ago and its just frustrating that there is no place to keep me updated and managing all that i watched.  I have the memory of a butterfly so MDL is allready a huge help, but i neeeeeeed Vietnam added!

Same here