Much needed! I would love to find more movies/shows from here.

people have been asking for the inclusion of Vietnam for 2 years (in this thread alone)? is there actually a reason why this hasn't been done yet?

Pleaseeeee add Vietnam I really wanna add my BL Vietnam watch list on MDL

I was searching for this!!!! I have 3 dramas from there that I don't wanna loose from my radar 😭

I'm honestly surprised this hasn't happened yet... MyDramaList please add a Vietnamese section!

Yeah, I also support this. Next time a country is added, Vietnam seems a good choice. At the moment I just keep a list of the shows I'm watching on my phone and update them that way, but it would be nice to be able to do that on MDL.

i wish we can add it because i watched the BL movie called Thưa Mẹ Con Đi (Goodbye Mother) and it was so good!

Hello dear Admin team,

The first request was made 2 and half years ago, and it even have 160 votes now. How many votes does a request need to have for it to be actioned?

As you have noticed, you are now received similar requests almost on a daily basis now...

Thanks in advance for taking into consideration ^^

I'd also like to see Vietnam on the database. Especially bc I use MDL to discover new dramas to watch, so it'd make it easier to get into the vietnamese dramaland. 

Yes please!!! Vietnam is coming in with some good stuff, especially in 2021

A number of Vietnamese dramas have come out this month. It's high time to include Vietnam on MDL.

Does anyone know why MDL still refuses to add Vietnam?

Is there a reason? Or maybe we still need more people to vote?  Any guidelines how to raise our voice more? 

Because i really, really would love to see Vietnam added finally, to keep track of all the BLs that are around now. 

(Especially since Gia Huy is starring in a new drama now.)

Ankita:

Try 'Monster in law' too.

Is that the 2005 one or is there another one that I don't know about.

I asked one of the volunteer staff about this and they said:

"We don't have the database yet. MDL adds a new country every few years, the latest country was the Philipines."

so, it sounds like it's just a matter of time.