Presuming I can convince them to add an export tool of some kind, I would very like to be able to automatically import/migrate my drama list from one site to the other.

I have hundreds of entries on the other site and while I do plan on using it for the future, I would like to be able to use this one too/instead without having to manually copy over every single list entry.

It may also be helpful in the future to be able to import/export at least watchlists from Letterboxd.com and imdb.com. 

14votes

According to the official statement by the owners of Mydramalist.info, this portal will be closed down on November 30. I created an account here and I was wondering about the same thing if there would be a way to import list from mydramalist.info. 

As previous user has stated, it would be useful. In my case, I have 715 listed titles so importing all of them one by one would be ridiculously time-consuming. 

Unfortunately, I think there is not enough time to implement a new feature like this before their shut down on the 30th of next month.  :(

lostinthemist:

According to the official statement by the owners of Mydramalist.info, this portal will be closed down on November 30. I created an account here and I was wondering about the same thing if there would be a way to import list from mydramalist.info. 

As previous user has stated, it would be useful. In my case, I have 715 listed titles so importing all of them one by one would be ridiculously time-consuming. 

Sleepninja:

Unfortunately, I think there is not enough time to implement a new feature like this before their shut down on the 30th of next month.  :(

We actually have the ability to import it via API, but not yet on the website. Please send an email to [email protected] and we will help you import the list over.

Ji-N:

We actually have the ability to import it via API, but not yet on the website. Please send an email to [email protected] and we will help you import the list over.

Oh good! Thanks! :)

Thank you for the replies guys. When I posted this, the admins over there hadn't announced the closure yet. I've already copied my list over to a spreadsheet and was planning on manually adding everything here over time, but if the support team can help me to import it automatically, that's going to be great.

Please contact [email protected] for import. You should also download your profile pages as HTML or copy to the spreadsheet.