So people are divided on the subject of how many screenshots are considered too many screenshots and some just don't like to see anything that'd ruin/spoil a drama for them, so I believe it'd be a more suitable solution to have either a different feed just for screenshots and pictures or a different tag that let people know this is a screenshot and not a spoiler ;)

5votes

I vote for the different tag, more easy to scroll down if I saw many screenshots tags from the same drama, but if I am watching the show and I want to join the hype at least I know I am about to open a screenshot and not a spoiler. 

It is a solution that can help but I don't think this is a problem we can solve at 100%.

Some users are very sensitive with spoilers therefore I bet there will be complains that the screenshot under the tag should be a spoiler, furthermore some users will have problem between using spoiler or screenshot button.

Reducing the number of images that can be posted after a short time, could be useful to reduce spam, but I don't think it is an easy feature to program, manage and above all explain it to users. I guess the tag is the best solution at the moment.