It would be incredibly helpful to have the ability to save an advanced search as a preset where I could give it a specific name upon creation, and later select it (either through a checkbox, or a dropdown if you have multiple) in only a click or two, and hit search without having to go through and change all of it to my specific preferences every time.

For example, 99% of the time I do the following:

•   Dramas, Drama Specials, Movies
  •   South Korea, Japan, China, Taiwan, Hong Kong
  •   Documentary, Food, Investigation, Medical, Music, Political, Sitcom, Sports, Tokusatsu, Wuxia
  • release date: 1995-2029+
  • rating: 6.5-10
  • episodes: 1-48
  • sort by: recently added (occasionally change to top, popular, release date)

It would also come in handy if other ideas are later implemented in the future such as filter dramas or movies on our lists in search results, search by episode duration, additional filter for adult content, and exclude tags from results.

I looked around and didn't see anything like this mentioned before so forgive me if I happened to miss it.

24votes

I agree it really sucks to retype everything and I would really love the × tags to stay!

Great suggestion, I do something similar & it would save a ton of time having to repeat the process each time. :)

I've never thought about it before, but this would actually come in handy. I tend to search the same things as well most of the time.