I'd like an option where I could search for dramas by a their episode duration. Sometimes I'm just in the mood for a short drama and it takes time to look through all the genres to find one. So I think an option to search by : dramas 30 minutes or less, dramas 45 minutes , dramas 1 hour, etc would be helpful.

165votes

Being able to search for the total run time / duration of a drama would also be very helpful. 

Yuanwei Volunteer Staff
 Ceki:

This has been implemented :) The thread can be closed.

I can't seem to find the feature though. I can only sort them by the number of episodes not the number of minutes each episode has.

Yuanwei:

I can't seem to find the feature though. I can only sort them by the number of episodes not the number of minutes each episode has.

Oops! My mistake! ^^"

I would very much appreciate this as well!

Sometimes I just really want to watch  a show with short episodes. I don't always have time for 45 or 60 minutes, but enough to watch a 23ish minute episode. So far it is still kind of annoying to find a show like that, if you could search for length of episodes it would make this process so much easier!

Thanks!

Yes please, I would really love this feature.

This would be really helpful

I support this idea.

For a temporary solution, would it be possible to add tags to the drama like 15 min, 30 min, 45 min, 1 hour? You could search for those now that we have the tagging system. Just a thought.

This is an old post, but I would actually really like this as well.

Yes please! I second this suggestion. 

It would be very helpful.

AH :

Being able to search for the total run time / duration of a drama would also be very helpful. 

Totally useful for those who like to binge-watch! 

emmagucci:

Totally useful for those who like to binge-watch! 

Exactly :)

I'm all for this idea too. Sometimes I find an interesting 10 episodes drama and they turn out to be 25 or so minutes per episode.