someone block me and also deleted his comment that is not the issue i come here for .

i came here for someone  replying on my comment i got notification and i'm not able to reach it  so its error from your system or the feature is as like it . 

Someone commented on something, and I commented on their comment. After some time he blocked me and also deleted his comment. Now I am not able to see my own comment if I login with my user id, then if I am checking the website without login then it is visible. My comment too and someone commented on my comment, that too

It should be such that if someone has blocked me, then I cannot see his activities and he cannot see my activities. But we can see our own activities, can't we?

But I am not able to see my own comment here and the whole world can see my comment, this is so wrong.

If someone comments on your comment, then it is your duty to see or reply. But I am not able to access those comments here. Neither can I edit my comment, nor can I reply to anyone who has replied to me. Because I am not even visible my own comments . In such a situation, anyone can go behind your back by gossiping and you may not even know that this is also wrong.

Please update the block  feature with the solutions to the problems I have mentioned.

☠️ ☠️ ☠️ ☠️ ☠️

This is a problem, but it would probably be hard to solve. Any reply is linked to the OP's comment - basically becoming like a sub-category to said first comment. I don't know how they could keep the replies connected to previous comments AND making them separate so the blocking would not affect them. Not sure it's even possible. 

Note : that my post given above was based on the comment section and this post is based on the recommendation section.

I've noticed a few things recently that the block feature needs an update.

I will tell you my story, so that you will know what is the  problem.

I didn't find one user's activity suited, so I politely messaged him and tried to make him understand. When I tried to contact him again I got the error message "page not found" I thought the user no longer exists  but he had blocked me which i don't know. Then after 3-4 months, I saw some of his activities, which again seemed unsuited to me. And those activities were so much that I was tired of reporting. Either report the user directly to the moderator. Or should I solve it by talking to the user, I had two options. and for both you need user profile address which i'm not able to access.

I am confused now
1 If the user does not exist then there should not be his any activity on the site
2. If a user has blocked me, then I should not see any of his activity. (but I can see.)

This confusion was removed by a mdl user by telling me that the user exists, he sent me the screen shot of his profile.

problem to solve

problem1:   You should get a notification that a particular user is blocking you. which didn't come.

We are not dying to talk to someone who doesn't want to talk to you. But at least we know whom to avoid.

problem2: If you are visiting the profile page of a user, instead of the error message 

"The requested page was not found

You can see this page because the URL you are accessing cannot be found."

it should be "You have been blocked by this user" so that you can get a correct idea.

problem3: why i'm seeing someone activity who has blocked me  or i blocked him.

problem area: THREAD 

• blocked user can access your thread 

https://mydramalist.com/discussions/suggestions/119911-word-count-limit-on-comments?pid=2765905&page=1#p2765905

• You can even see the comments of the blocked user in other's threads.

note: It should be such that if someone has blocked me, then I cannot see his activities and he cannot see my activities. in whole site but ?