I believe others also have highlighted this issue. I get this error off and on when I am trying to comment or reply to comments on drama's pages. But for the first time today I got this error while using the forums. 

Usually if I type a reply and post in the comments section, I will refresh the page if I get the error and my comment would have been posted so I managed to avoid posting twice.

But on the forums, I hit reply twice just in case and when I refreshed the page, nothing had been posted. Just wanted to bring this error to the attention of the staff.

I've also tried logging out and back in but it didn't resolve the error. I use Brave browser.

I am also getting a 'Not Found' error when I post in Feeds and sometimes in the Forums. I have to repost which occasionally leads me to double posting. I see a lot more double posts lately probably due to similar issues.

ColourMePurple:

I am also getting a 'Not Found' error when I post in Feeds and sometimes in the Forums. I have to repost which occasionally leads me to double posting. I see a lot more double posts lately probably due to similar issues.

Same for me. A reload of the page usually helps. I wanted to post a comment when I got the same error, so I reloaded the page and saw that despite the error the comment was posted. 

Right now I got several 502 Bad Gateway errors and another "Something went wrong" error when trying to edit my profile. The Bad Gateway error happens when I reload any MDL page for example a custom list of mine or my profile page. After multiple reloads it finally opens the page again. MDL has several bugs at the moment it seems. 

here is some issue i also mentioned . There are many such problems and many people are facing them. Which has not been resolved yet.

hoping to resolve .

ASTER:

here is some issue i also mentioned . There are many such problems and many people are facing them. Which has not been resolved yet.

hoping to resolve . 

Yeah, as I said, there seems to be more than just one problem right now. 

Right now I replied to a comment under an article of mine and when I clicked "Post" literally nothing happened. Not even a error message popping up. I saved my comment (just to be save) and reloaded the page and surprise my comment was posted. This happens a lot currently. No wonder, users accidentally double post. It seems like the page "freezes", also some take forever to load. I hope admins are still on it. :)

moonchild:

Same for me. A reload of the page usually helps. I wanted to post a comment when I got the same error, so I reloaded the page and saw that despite the error the comment was posted. 

Right now I got several 502 Bad Gateway errors and another "Something went wrong" error when trying to edit my profile. The Bad Gateway error happens when I reload any MDL page for example a custom list of mine or my profile page. After multiple reloads it finally opens the page again. MDL has several bugs at the moment it seems. 

I haven't seen a bad gateway error as of yet so I guess that's something. 

There are definitely quite a few bugs lately. An annoying ad bug is that it completely covers the search area when I try to search for titles. When I scroll up, it sometimes gets out of the way but I can just about move it away to hit "search". But I can't select some of the additional fields like changing "relevance" to "newest added" because it's almost entirely covered by the ad space. Not sure why the ad is hovering to begin with.

ASTER:

hoping to resolve . 

I have a lot of the same issues you do. Although the something went wrong error seems to have gone away. Hope I am not speaking too soon. But I don't get notifications for every comment on the threads I've subscribed to either.

New error while sending a message: code=404, message=Not Found 

ColourMePurple:
There are definitely quite a few bugs lately. An annoying ad bug is that it completely covers the search area when I try to search for titles. When I scroll up, it sometimes gets out of the way but I can just about move it away to hit "search". But I can't select some of the additional fields like changing "relevance" to "newest added" because it's almost entirely covered by the ad space. Not sure why the ad is hovering to begin with.

New error, unable to quote a long post. Your post wasn't that long and I have quoted longer ones before... 

Yeah the errors or rather bugs (because not every time a error is displayed) pile up currently. The ads bug sounds really annoying. As I have a paid subscriptions those thankfully don't affect me, but it should be solved soon if it's having such an impact on searches.  

Maybe they changed the quote limit. I've had problems with it recently as well but I didn't think it could be a bug. 

Yes, the ad overlapping with the search area is a very strange and annoying problem.

ColourMePurple:

Maybe they changed the quote limit. I've had problems with it recently as well but I didn't think it could be a bug. 

Yes, the ad overlapping with the search area is a very strange and annoying problem.

I really hope not, because this few phrases is literally nothing. . 

Let's hope all those bugs get resolved soon. 

ColourMePurple:
Although the something went wrong error seems to have gone away.

its not.

even to refresh a page this error occur lol

Yes, I spoke too soon. I had it again yesterday but it seems less frequent compared to before. At least for me and I haven't done anything different.

moonchild:

I really hope not, because this few phrases is literally nothing. . 

Let's hope all those bugs get resolved soon. 

I hope so too.

Updated: Please confirm if the issue still going on.

still have this problem