Hi

the synopsis for the Chinese drama fake it till you make it was originally from Viki which has a very wrong summary for the show  I don’t know where they got their summary  the only right thing about it is the name of the main characters, the rest is not even in the show   

people have tried to put a new one but every time it is accepted ,someone else comes and revert it back to the Viki one

this is a good summary  Can you please put this instead and make sure the editing is impossible   I’m sure it’s in the edit history as to whom is bringing back the Viki summary   I have no idea how to change the synopsis on Viki but mdl can have a good one instead  

In a busy city of pretentious men and women, opposites attract for Tang Ying and Xi Zi Quan, who met on an airplane by chance. They start an ambiguous game of flirting, exciting each other‘s love life.   Tang Ying, a stubborn and brave lawyer and Xi Zi Quan, a confident and charming investment banker, go from testing each other to removing their masks and building trust to regain themselves, as they experience the journey of love.  (Source: Chinese = Baidu || Translation = Sugar Crown at MyDramaList)  ~~ Adapted from the novel "Apocalypse" (装腔启示录) by Liu Cuihu (柳翠虎)