Good morning guys! I’ve been having issues with my statistics on my profile. Saturday from last week I had 1948 shows and I finished watching three new dramas this week. Yesterday it was showing 1949, now I checked and it says 1950 so still I’m missing one but I know that this isn’t the first time happening.

Can please someone help me to resolve this issue or if there is someone else having the same problem?

I’m advance, thanks for your help!!!

Could you give me with the titles of the ones you've completed recently?

Ji-N:

Could you give me the titles, you completed recently?

Destined with you, south wind knows and bright eyes in the dark 

It appears to be correct, but there is a discrepancy on the list page, showing 1825 dramas and only 1 TV show. We're  looking into the issue.

33+1825+92 = 1950 total

33 watching

1825 completed

92 dropped

Ji-N:

It appears to be correct, but there is a discrepancy on the list page, showing 1825 dramas and only 1 TV show. We're  looking into the issue.

33+1825+92 = 1950 total

33 watching

1825 completed

92 dropped

You’re so kind! And thank you so much for getting back to me. Months ago I had an issue where I couldn’t comment and I sent emails to the support email and they never replied to me. But I’m curious about something, Saturday from last week we were having a conversation with a friend from here about the dropped dramas and I took a screenshot that day and it said 1948 dramas and the other thing is that they I found out that I’d drop 96 dramas so now why it says 92?

Anyway, thank you so much for your help, you are so kind! Have a wonderful rest of the day!

Always feel free to send repeated emails if we may have missed them. It seems there is some discrepancy, and we will continue to look into it. The 92 dropped ones are correct, possibly due to a similar discrepancy.

UPDATE: 1951 is the correct number.

Ji-N:

Always feel free to send repeated emails if we may have missed them. It seems there is some discrepancy, and we will continue to look into it. The 92 dropped ones are correct, possibly due to a similar discrepancy.

UPDATE: 1951 is the correct number.

Thank you soooo much!!!

Ps: I did send multiple emails back then 😂😁