So I got this message and Totoro has now blocked me. I don't know what I've said or done to have upset them and would like to apologise for whatever I've done because I don't know. Did I leave a negative review on something they liked? I'm confused. I hope that's not a common thing on here because I'm kind of sad upsetting someone over something and have no clue what I've done. 

Can anyone reach out to this person for me?

*If it's something stupid and the kids got bored, I'm not concerned but if I have genuinely said something offensive or inappropriate, I would like to learn from it. I'm an Irish noob at a good 95% of asian media so I'm weary of where cultural boundaries are.

Why are you stressing over a stranger who behaves like that neighbor kid who keeps knocking on your door and then runs away, leaving you confused and puzzled, just like you are now?

It's important to be kind, but it's equally important not to cause yourself mental stress in the process.

ASTER:

Why are you stressing over a stranger who behaves like that neighbor kid who keeps knocking on your door and then runs away, leaving you confused and puzzled, just like you are now?

It's important to be kind, but it's equally important not to cause yourself mental stress in the process.

It's not so much stressing. I was just genuinely wondering what I had said and if this behaviour to be weary of later since it doesn't look like you can close messages lol I may be more selective about what I post. 

I'm just trying to find my feet on this website, that's all.

Wrenix closed this Jul 11, 2024 08:35 am

Ah! The forum terrorist Moonlight's alt. (previously main) Nothing much to do, since she's a VIP member. ヽ(ヅ)ノ 

samenai:

Ah! The forum terrorist Moonlight's alt. (previously main) Nothing much to do, since she's a VIP member. ヽ(ヅ)ノ 

Yeah. I have discovered Totoro and Moonlight have me blocked and I have concluded that it was for a really dumb reason. It's no big deal now. There is always a lonely wee soul somewhere. I was just worried I had been offensive somewhere ?

Anyone who points out their wrongdoings, like necroing threads, or spamming will get these messages at one point. Years 2-3 ago, we tried hard to get admin/mods attention, but only managed to get a temporary ban on that main Totoro. They started using the Moonlight account since then, and there are probably a few more alts.

samenai:

Anyone who points out their wrongdoings, like necroing threads, or spamming will get these messages at one point. Years 2-3 ago, we tried hard to get admin/mods attention, but only managed to get a temporary ban on that main Totoro. They started using the Moonlight account since then, and there are probably a few more alts.

Ahh, I understand. Thank you for explaining.