I had tried requesting through email and the site.  I just really don't have any sites or redirects because really I'm just using Panda's plex agent more as an end user and it needs one to function.   So it would technically Mirror the above.  So what do I need to do to proceed?

We are temporarily no longer give out API access to personal use or private/personal projects. 

You guys say that we no longer provide api but why is this link alive?
https://mydramalist.com/api_request 
I just need the api for use with Mr.Panda's Plex agent for my metadata is that too much to ask?

Im even ready to pay for it if it comes down to that
Just please send me an api already....

Ji-N:

We are temporarily no longer give out API access to personal use or private/personal projects. 

When are you planning to re-open the requests? Been asking access for a few months now. I don't understand why you would cut off the access? 

does that mean those who already got api access are all blessed and those now requesting for personal use are somehow cursed?

MDL you have to tell us why you are not giving us access to the api with a valid reason!

When MAL can why cant MDL? 

Yes, they could create a proxy server for the agent with the API key. We are working on an alternative without have to give out an API key to everyone just for the Plex metadata(No ETA). The API is only beta and MDL is not or related MAL.

Ok thanks for the reply 

I love MDL metadata info on my plex 

I would even donate to get an api access so just saying if need be :)

MDL for life!

Are the existing keys disabled from being used? I've finally gotten back to my pet project and after trying to authenticate using the keys I was given it keeps going back with 404s.

eminral:

Are the existing keys disabled from being used? I've finally gotten back to my pet project and after trying to authenticate using the keys I was given it keeps going back with 404s. 

The existing one should be working. Please send us a support ticket if you're having an issue.

Ji-N:

The existing one should be working. Please send us a support ticket if you're having an issue.

Sorry false alarm. I took a peek at the documentation again after your confirmation and I was just missing something in the request header. Thanks!

Ji-N:

Yes, they could create a proxy server for the agent with the API key. We are working on an alternative without have to give out an API key to everyone just for the Plex metadata(No ETA). The API is only beta and MDL is not or related MAL.

Is there any update on this? or can I request for an API?

Just following on this to see if there is an update.

Ghost_Dragon:

Is there any update on this? or can I request for an API?

Is there any updates to this?