Just noticed that the feed posts from several months ago that used to show dates on them once they were over a month old, but now they are all just saying how many months old they are, e.g. "7months ago".  Whereas it was much better when the dates were showing, as sometimes we want to know when we shared a post, so I hope that the dates will come back on our feed posts again.

The date wont come back due to the long characters length, but we will try to add the full date  when you hover over the date.

That's a bit of a shame but understandable, and it would be helpful if the showing of the date when hovering over could be an option.

I'd also love it if the dates on feed posts could be added back somehow, on rollover, hover, or what have you! I understand there seems to be a character restriction on the date now but I much prefer being able to see dates on past feed posts, especially watching updates that were posted on the feeds before the site overhaul (meaning before we were able to add start and finish dates to dramas we're watching). I hope the hover feature will be added soon! Thanks~