My drama statistics have not updated in months, as they are stuck at 95 shows even though I have completed 115. However, my movie statistics have been updating promptly. I was wondering if this was because of some sort of bug, and if there is a way to update my drama statistics.

probably but the statistics right now are not useful anyway lol =P

josei:

My drama statistics have not updated in months, as they are stuck at 95 shows even though I have completed 115. However, my movie statistics have been updating promptly. I was wondering if this was because of some sort of bug, and if there is a way to update my drama statistics.

Are they still not updating? 

Sleepninja:

Are they still not updating? 

Unfortunately, no. I tried deleting and re-adding completed entries to my list, but that didn't help. However, when I add a new drama to my currently watching or on-hold list, it appears in my stats section as a whole new show, even if I've only watched one episode and haven't actually completed the entire show. Meanwhile, the number of movies I've watched updates in my stats section right away, but it looks like the amount of time spent on them may also be stuck.

Hmm, I just looked at mine and it's doing similar things. My currently watching numbers are lower on the stats than they are on the actual list. 

Sleepninja:

Hmm, I just looked at mine and it's doing similar things. My currently watching numbers are lower on the stats than they are on the actual list. 

From what I've seen on some other users' profiles and lists, their stats section has an even higher number of completed shows than their actual list reflects. It seems like there's a bug that's causing a glitch in how stats are recorded for different users.

Opposite for me. My movies never update

Shoes:

Opposite for me. My movies never update

That's interesting! It really does sound like the stats update bug affects users differently. Hopefully they can find a solution to it soon.

Ji-N closed this Dec 21, 2017 11:53 pm

hey guys! is this still a recurring issue? I actually only recently made my list (half an hour ago) and have found that my stats capped at 24 episodes, when my list has more than that :( 

Perhaps it's just delayed in updating the stats? I noticed the episode count on your stats has changed.  

yup, I tried deleting my entries and re-entering them, and somehow it worked, but it doesn't take into account rewatches, which I'm not sure if it usually does, but I'm more than happy with it this way, thank you!