Idk if this has been reported or whether this is a bug, but ive noticed a few shows with netflix written FOUR times on the channel part (and i assume this is a bug ?)

I have come across this too. It's showing it on this page: Because It's My First Love

It is not exactly a bug. We have been wanting to update it for a while now, but unable to yet.

Ji-N:

It is not exactly a bug. We have been wanting to update it for a while now, but unable to yet.

Ah, okay. thats good to know :)

I am bumping this, because Netflix is still visible four times for me. I tried to edit it, I could delete the three surplus ones under Network, but the staff didn't approve of the change, I guess for them it is not visible?

What they really need to do it make it clear that there are 4 different Netflix zones in place not just calling them Netflix but Call them Netflix US, Netflix XXX, etc.  That would make it more clear what is going on and less confusing.

ohmyseoul:

I am bumping this, because Netflix is still visible four times for me. I tried to edit it, I could delete the three surplus ones under Network, but the staff didn't approve of the change, I guess for them it is not visible?

The is there is more that one Netflix network.  I know one of the 4 cover the US but the other 3 cover other regions that is why you will get shows like https://mydramalist.com/2471-love-keeps-going where the network is netflix but it showed in the US on Viki.  I really liked that show but it can't currently be watched on any legal service.  So that explains why you will sometimes see Netflix listed 2,3,or 4 times.  I think the simplest fix would be to make it clear witch Netflix group / region is involved and that would clear thing up and also help me not have to search netflix show shows that aren't in the US region.

This always reads like "Marcia, Marcia, Marcia!" to me because I don't have Netflix and I'm bitter lol.  Netflix, Netflix, Netflix!

iQiyi  iQiyi Bug

There is a similar bug, where iQiyi shows up twice under network

Robert Middleswarth:

What they really need to do it make it clear that there are 4 different Netflix zones in place not just calling them Netflix but Call them Netflix US, Netflix XXX, etc.  That would make it more clear what is going on and less confusing.

I think this is a good idea.

Ceki:

I think this is a good idea.

What would the Netflix regions be though? Are things licensed for regions instead of single countries?

If we say Netflix US, then theoretically we'd also have a separate Netflix for each country, right?

Skye-N-Rain:

What would the Netflix regions be though? Are things licensed for regions instead of single countries?

If we say Netflix US, then theoretically we'd also have a separate Netflix for each country, right? 

To be honest I have no idea lol I mean, it would be easy to make them "Netflix Japan", "Netflix China" etc... but sometimes they are aired in every region, or licensed in random countries, such as Germany.

Perhaps it is better to have just one Netflix and a user has to check if that drama/film is licensed in their region.  

Ceki:

To be honest I have no idea lol I mean, it would be easy to make them "Netflix Japan", "Netflix China" etc... but sometimes they are aired in every region, or licensed in random countries, such as Germany.

Perhaps it is better to have just one Netflix and a user has to check if that drama/film is licensed in their region.  

Someone hast to have some idea as there are 4 different codes and they had to have come from somewhere.  

Bug is still there , I came across it recently too

If it can help : https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Netflix_exclusive_international_distribution_programming#cite_note-dec2020korea-124

But I can tell you its by country. That's because regulations are very different from one country to another. I think it would be easier to have just one tag or maybe two : Netflix world & Netflix regional