I'm experiencing such a weird bug! I changed my profile picture a few days ago and now whenever I go to the feeds the profile picture (up right corner) turns into the old one!! On most of the other parts of MDL (I haven't really checked every one of them) the picture is updated to my new one!

Could you link me? 

What exactly should I link? What my profile picture looks like in the feeds? Like a screenshot? I'm sorry I'm not really sure what I should do :/

Sorry, I meant the feed that still showing the old profile picture. You can click on the dropdown to share the link

But it's the normal feeds. If I send you the link won't it just sent you to your own feeds? I mean those feeds..... 

In case you meant this.... Because I'm like 10000% sure you didn't just mean the link to the feeds xD

If you try incognito mode does it show a different profile picture? Could you provide a screenshot of your feeds?

Yes, when I'm with incognito mode the profile picture is updated!! Here :)

I'm not sure which one is the old and new one. What im seeing right now is this.

https://i.mydramalist.com/d45kbt.gif

Yes, that's the new one!

I think it just caches. You can logout and back in.

I cleared my cache and logged in again but it wasn't fixed! It's not an important bug of course I just thought I should mention it since it is indeed a bug.... It doesn't bother me at all actually it's just a picture after all!

You could try to re-upload the profile picture again. It's not your browser cache but it's the server.

I'd already tried that before I made the post but I tried it again now and it still didn't fix the problem

@naccu, is this still an issue for you?