I don't know why but I can't change my profile picture at all. Every time I try to the "Upload" button is pressed and it loads forever and nothing happens (as in, it doesn't change/update).

I tried changing the file size of the new picture as well but it doesn't make a difference at all.

Is this just me or do others have this problem as well?

edit: Might be related but I also keep on having Gateway issues. Seems like the servers are having some issues?

Cherish closed this Jun 10, 2020 08:14 pm

I am also having the same problem, can't change my pfp at all.

for me, there is absolutely no choice for me to even change my pfp. Where do I go to find it?

Having the same issue right now,unable to change profile picture and also cover images of some actors and actresses.Everything worked well yesterday though. I hope this can be fixed soon! Good day:)

NiceDreams:

Having the same issue right now,unable to change profile picture and also cover images of some actors and actresses.Everything worked well yesterday though. I hope this can be fixed soon! Good day:)

Same, its not showing up in my profile either, nor can i upload, it just goes buffer. 

I managed to change my profile picture,it's working for me now:)

NiceDreams:

I managed to change my profile picture,it's working for me now:)

How did it work for you? I'm currently having this issue now. It's been two days. If I try to upload a new one, it only buffers but still nothing changes.

What file are you trying to upload? Could you try changing it to something else or something simple to test?

Ji-n:

What file are you trying to upload? Could you try changing it to something else or something simple to test?

Oh, wait, I think I found the problem.

chase_kayden:

Oh, wait, I think I found the problem.

how do you fix it? 

Cahane:

how do you fix it? 

It's the format. Has to be gif.

chase_kayden:

It's the format. Has to be gif.

still doesn't work for me.. I will try again tomorrow huhu

I am having the same issue and tried changing the format too.. Anyone got it to work in another way?