Nowadays MDL become very popular in our country as the burmese translation is available here. So, first of all I would like to thanks for addingburmese translation here. As burmese translation is available here, I want most of the myanmar people to use the Mydramalist freely and add thethings comfortably. But some of myanmar people are not very well with english so I want MDL to have burmese community manager in order to make them more comfortable here. For some of them they want to use the website but they don't know the details. So I want one native people to help them while using Mydramalist.

And too, I really inspire and happy to use this website so I want to be part of it. I was thinking about how can I be part of my favorite website all the time and last few day ago I found out the Spanish Community Manager. So, I ask someone I know in MDL about that. What did Spanish Community Manger do? And she said that they need to add and approve the Spanish translation. My hope for being par of MDL become rises. And I think of being Burmese Community Manager here. Even though I just being in MDL just 6 or 7 month ago, I really want to help. I'm confident that I can take the responsibility for it. So, I just wanted to request to become Burmese Community Staff here. If I'm here as Burmese Community Manager I can contribute burmes  e translation as much as I can.

They even use mydramalist as reference from journals. Not only journals for blogs too.

(It's ok if I'm not accept here as Burmese Community Manger because I still need to learn many things and have many experience here but I'm going to try  as much as I can)

Thank You