I realize it's probably not a straight-up average, per se, but I noticed something weird ;)  

Yesterday I watched a movie.  Apparently I was the first one to complete and score it.  Before I scored it, it had an overall score of N/A.  Makes sense.  I rated this movie 7.5 and went to bed, but today I went back to the page to check to make sure the edits I made and the tags I added went through, and noticed that the overall score is 8?  Did someone else watch it overnight? No, I checked the stats and yeah, I am still the only one who has watched or scored this movie.  What's going on there?  Is it something to do with how I rate in general (like, the overall takes into account my past scores given to other dramas and movies and adjusts my score based on that?  I score on the lower end in general, I guess, and utilize the middle range a lot)?

I'm really just curious, I guess.  It may or may not be a bug, just thought I would point out how weird it looks to have the stats page show one score of 7.5 but an overall score of 8.  If it's not a bug, maybe some explanation somewhere would be nice?

It looks like a bug to me.