I recently submitted a korean film to be put into this website and I haven’t gotten any emails or response from this website to know if my submission has been rejected or not. Do you know what I should do or is this normal?

Hi, if you don't receive a rejection in notification then it's either pending or approved.

I also submitted something 2 days ago, and it has not been approved or rejected yet. But when I was submitting, a lot of images were not loading for me, so it makes me wonder if it went through or not. Wish there's a log that we can keep track of what we submitted before. 

xxmai Volunteer Staff
 Cate:

I recently submitted a korean film to be put into this website and I haven’t gotten any emails or response from this website to know if my submission has been rejected or not. Do you know what I should do or is this normal?

Ling:

I also submitted something 2 days ago, and it has not been approved or rejected yet. But when I was submitting, a lot of images were not loading for me, so it makes me wonder if it went through or not. Wish there's a log that we can keep track of what we submitted before. 

What are the names of the titles you submitted?

xxmai:

What are the names of the titles you submitted?

Just checked now and I think it got approved! It was Oppa's Cuisine. 

Ling:

The "image not loading part" is perhaps a server issue, and I believe everything is already normal by now.

Yeah unfortunately we haven't got anything to track our submissions, so the only way to check it is to search for the new show title/person name in the search bar and check whether it shows up or not.