Resolved

Can't login

Does anybody know why the site works on my phone with google chrome, but the site barely works with multiple browers + i can't login on my laptop? 

Try deleting the cookies and browser cache.

Did that but didn't work. 

Thanks

Strange, there shouldn't be other things that affect.

Do you have multiple browsers on the laptop  and have you tried them all?

If you only have one you could try installing another one just to try. 

If have tryed it on 4 browsers but it only works on my phone browser and not my laptop browser 

Windows ?

i mean like operating system

And only MDL gives you problems or other sites too? Always for login

Are you getting any error messages? And are you facing this only on mdl?

I have that problem sometimes too. Do you login via google account? If yes, try to login to google directly or into your google acc. on another page and after that use your google account for the MDL login.

Imdb.com and gmail are both not working 100%,

And with mdl it's besides login search doesn't work really well. 

I use my gmail account to login, but i can't login with a different email to

I use Linux and therefore don't know much about Windows anymore, but I found one thing

https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/troubleshoot/iis/users-cannot-access-web-sites-when-log-full

See if  match the errors and if it can help you

Right, so you login with Google+, than it is the same error I expirience sometimes. Did you trty to login to google/ gmail directly? Your MDL account is either bound to you gmail/google account or you have registered directly you cannot huse/have both.

Yes i tryed that but when i use google+ to login and click on my email nothing happens and when i login using my email address and click on submit nothing happens to