Hi,

I've seen this issue before, but I couldn't find it when looking for character count, edit post characters, etc...

For the MDL Challenge, I keep getting the "Body is limited to 32000 characters; you entered 111322." error no matter what I do-I was moving titles I hadn't picked the category for to their spot and it worked fine a few days ago but now is not letting me add, delete, anything at all. 

I saw this issue last year, too. Mine is on the verge of 32k, hovering just under 31k with the MOST text (options for ones that have a few titles that will work)... but I can't even make it SHORTER now. No matter the edit I try it's the same 111322 characters. (I don't have time to go back and do it all over again, and if I move it off here to other software, the formatting will be destroyed thoroughly and be its own wreck). 

Anyway, I remember this bug from last year. Seems the seasonal character count virus is replicating for Q4 2021. Would be nice to be able to use basic copy and paste features without worrying I'll lose an hour of edits to my forum challenge entry. My browser is kind of held hostage because who knows when the tab might crash if I actually dare use it without the forum entry being the active clipboard content for my browser.

Oh, and it did it in two browsers, Firefox and icky Edge. No difference. :/

Thanks for checking it and killing the bug!

(my specific post=https://mydramalist.com/discussions/forum-games/58165-mdl-s-2021-watch-challenge?pid=1464703&page=5#p1464703 -long but not over 32k and moving titles shouldn't change the character count)

HTML code does count and that's probably why.