Something that has been bothering me for quite some time is the fact we cannot block people who once sent us friend request, even if we rejected it. It still shows as "Pending request" on their profile, so the block button can't be accessed. 

With more users starting to use the website and feeds and everyone sending requests left and right, it would be amazing if this issue could be fixed. 

Thanks for reporting, It's just most of the time people don't actually create a ticket for it and only post about it in the feeds.

I hope it’s okay to ask here, I want to block a member but don’t know how? Went to the member’s page and tried the dropdown button ‘Add Friend’ thinking it would be there, but it just send a friend request (there was no drop down showing options). 

The reason I want to block this member is that I keep getting notifications of this member. This member keeps posting and deleting comments, extremely annoying! If I block them will it stop the notifications? If I can’t block them, is there a way to mute them? 

Have you tried to put your mouse over the "Add Friend"

I’m on my iPad, can’t test it on a computer at the moment.  If it doesn’t work on a mobile device then please fix the bug.

You may want to try it on the desktop for a quick fix.