Are everyone's 2022 year in review final (as in there won't be more automated updates/refreshes)?   Or are they still being worked on?  If they're still being worked on, you can ignore me.  But if you're looking at them one by one, then my episode count and hours watched seem to be off.  It's showing I completed 170 shows, but a total of only 49 episodes and 27 total hours watched.  27 hours for 170 shows implies each show was only 9.5 minutes long?!  ;)

jaxca:

Are everyone's 2022 year in review final (as in there won't be more automated updates/refreshes)?   Or are they still being worked on?  If they're still being worked on, you can ignore me.  But if you're looking at them one by one, then my episode count and hours watched seem to be off.  It's showing I completed 170 shows, but a total of only 49 episodes and 27 total hours watched.  27 hours for 170 shows implies each show was only 9.5 minutes long?!  ;)

Thanks for reporting, that is odd.

I double checked with the amount of dramas I watched this year and it was supposed to be 177 excluding drama specials but it only shows 172 on my year in review. I updated one drama at December 31st night (CST) so I am not sure if it was because of the timezones. Another error I noticed was, in the "Most Watched Actresses" it says I've watched 3 dramas of Shen Yue's but I actually watched 4. I don't know if it counts specials where the actor/actress has the main role. If it doesn't then that part is right.

Specials and variety shows don't count. Only main roles in movies and dramas.

Just want to drop in again to say thanks to whoever refreshed my year in review. It counts supporting roles and looks so much more accurate now!!! And my drama time also increased. Thank you so much!

Does the discrepancy in totals have to do with specials and TV shows?

My dramas/movies are 80 and 29 (109) plus 10 specials and 2 TV shows (121), my total listed 120 (but something definitely forgotten bc my total ratings was ALSO 120 and two aren't rated yet since I'm watching the next part before deciding)... If 120 got rated, my total for the year should be 122 with the 2 unrated (last thing I marked last year was 12/27 before I did my real world end of year work haul). Dunno what is missing from my list AND what one got dropped off the tally... 

I'm curious-why don't drama specials/TV shows marked completed get counted there? It seems like it would be less confusing since many Korean specials are functionally dramas (and vice versa-2-ep dramas seem weird on the network's end for SK) and Japanese specials are usually movies functionally. 

At the moment the year end don't display TV/specials, they should be available next year or on-going stats

nhii:

Just want to drop in again to say thanks to whoever refreshed my year in review. It counts supporting roles and looks so much more accurate now!!! And my drama time also increased. Thank you so much!

We have stopped adding supporting roles because it was resulting in too many inaccurate results.

I had a completed drama that I marked as such on December 30th but it hasn't been included.  I know this because my MDL Watch Challenge had 41 completed dramas and this was the only drama I finished after that (which would make my total 42). It should also show up under "My Top Rated Dramas". Will this fix/update itself?

I know someone else already pointed this out, but what is the cut off date/time?

sone:

I had a completed drama that I marked as such on December 30th but it hasn't been included.  I know this because my MDL Watch Challenge had 41 completed dramas and this was the only drama I finished after that (which would make my total 42). It should also show up under "My Top Rated Dramas". Will this fix/update itself?

I know someone else already pointed this out, but what is the cut off date/time?

The 31st. What drama is that?

Ji-N:
The 31st. What drama is that?

Huh, that's strange! It was May I Help You

sone:

Huh, that's strange! It was May I Help You

Looks like it's correct. It just you have other dramas rated much higher.

Ji-N:
Looks like it's correct. It just you have other dramas rated much higher.

My dramas completed number doesn't match up though, it should be 42, not 41.

I don't mean to nitpick, it's not a big deal over just the one drama! I just wasn't aware to look for discrepancies and I'm just curious what happened with that one lol

I'm guessing it's "The Master's Sun" or "Liar Game 2". Those were marked as completed in 2021.