Ji-N:

Thanks for reporting, that is odd.

The numbers look much better now.  Thank you so much!!

Ji-N:

We have stopped adding supporting roles because it was resulting in too many inaccurate results.

Thanks for doing this as well!  When I checked last night, the top actresses were a bunch of random people who I didn't recognize because they were guest stars or had minor supporting roles in a bunch of shows.  Now it's showing familiar faces.  :D

Ji-N:

I'm guessing it's "The Master's Sun" or "Liar Game 2". Those were marked as completed in 2021.

Ohhhh, that makes sense. I just saw that you did say that re-watches don't currently count. Thanks for helping me figure it out, I appreciate it! I'm happy to see mine was correct after all :)

Ji-N:

We have stopped adding supporting roles because it was resulting in too many inaccurate results.

oh... sad. but i've already screenshot it so it's ok. thank you for your hard work <3

Ji-N:

At the moment the year end don't display TV/specials, they should be available next year or on-going stats

:) That makes me happy (and no doubt will please many others who watch far more specials/TV shows than I ever do). Thank you!

Ji-N:

That seems pretty fair since the line between guest and supporting is always a bit wavy/has a lot of wiggle room since 30 minutes is a huge amount of time on screen for something 2 hours long but barely even an appearance for a 50-hour show. :) Unless someone knows a way to easily be able to toggle between the mains and non-mains, a main role's actor/actress will generally be "more watched" than the supporting since the mains are present in nearly every episode if not all and guest roles are oftentimes only in 1 importantish scene (bit parts are even harder to really define-significance is largely about perception unless we get really obsessive and calculate the minutes of screen time, dialogue or 'key person in the scene' time, and 'background figure' time, oof, overkill)... For the brief moment it was there, though, it was pretty fascinating to see that someone was in over 20 shows I finished last year for long enough to be recognized and credited (or maybe their agency or even they came on and updated it to actually have all those credits from mostly 2021-2022 on here). 

Long way of saying thank you, sorry to ramble. ???

zekkou closed this Jan 4, 2023 12:28 pm

o ano de 2022 não me aparece, é como se não existisse, existem 2019, 2020, 2021 e 2023..

Anna Hale:

o ano de 2022 não me aparece, é como se não existisse, existem 2019, 2020, 2021 e 2023..

yeah 2022 disappeared here too 

kretuzerwilhelmxiii:

yeah 2022 disappeared here too 

you can check 2022 by going to one of the year in reviews and on the website area where it says the year and change it to 2022. that's how i check mine but yeah there's not exactly a button for it yet

Could you explain it better (I didn't understand) lol??

Anna Hale:

Could you explain it better (I didn't understand) lol??

Sorry ? but I meant if you go to one of your year in reviews and change the year number on the web link to 2022 you can see it. Basically in better words,  i’ll use my year in review link as an example. 

https://mydramalist.com/profile/aad__/year/2023 change 2023 in ‘(username)/year/2023’ to 2022 ‘(username)/year/2022’ to look at your 2022 year in review

Sorry how can i change it ??

Sorry, now I can understand lol it was literally in front of me...sorry lol