Closed

I receive a commentator badge but I can't see it anywhere

This discussion has been closed.

Hi I receive a notification that I received a commentator badge and the it says check out your account page for more info, I go to the link and it says THE REQUESTED PAGE WAS NOT FOUND, YOU CAN SEE THIS PAGE BECAUSE THE URL YOU ARE ACCESSING CANNOT BE FOUND. 

So what do I do?

Looking4secondarycouples:

Hi I receive a notification that I received a commentator badge and the it says check out your account page for more info, I go to the link and it says THE REQUESTED PAGE WAS NOT FOUND, YOU CAN SEE THIS PAGE BECAUSE THE URL YOU ARE ACCESSING CANNOT BE FOUND. 

So what do I do?

They’re testing a new feature. You can just ignore it. 

Rien:

They’re testing a new feature. You can just ignore it. 

Aaah okay hehehe I was all excited, “yay I got a badge.” 

Same! I clicked on the notification and it said they couldn't find the page. 

But does the badge show anywhere ? 

skyfleurette:

No

skyfleurette:

I looked at my profile page, checked the settings. I don't see anything different.

This thing is popping up for me for the sixth time already and it really starts to get annoying, since nothing comes out of it. I don't see what the deal or sense is about that when there is no such badge whatsoever.

It is available now, just add '/badges' to your profile url..

add '/badges'

DeobiMars:

It is available now, just add '/badges' to your profile url..

add '/badges'

Ooh thanks 

Thank you! It also should work without that workaround, as i just received a badge and clicked on the notification and it showed up normally. Good to know either way where to find them tho, lol

Welcome! but have to thank @Saarthak, I didn't know either!

I just heard about this, and how to view it from a J-Drama Discord server. I guess it's a new feature, but not readily viewable without editing the URL just yet.

What is this badge commentator are for?