Hi,

I've made a ticket for this 2 other times with no response, but here attempt #3. I have a public custom list that I edit regularly, but for whatever reason starting less than 2 months ago the order that I would edit and save the titles in would differ from what showed on screen. I've tried using my phone, using a computer, using a different browser, etc. There's zero chance that the problem is from my end, and it must be a bug on MDL's side. 

Here is a link to that list: List link

I'll post it once more just in case that first link doesn't work. https://mydramalist.com/list/71NwARGL

And if this is any help, the same problem happened to another one of my lists a few years back, and member of MDL's team reset it (I believe), which completely fixed this issue.

Will look into it. Thank you

Thanks, please keep me posted on a solution. :)

Also, you can even see the problem if you check out my list. With the ones labeled as “Now Airing” beginning from #6 and onwards being mixed in among other shows/movies that aren’t out yet. Even though I’ve tried multiple times to make the list appear in chronological order, yet after I save my changes it’s never in the order that I put them in.  

HaveNoJams:

Thanks, please keep me posted on a solution. :)

Also, you can even see the problem if you check out my list. With the ones labeled as “Now Airing” beginning from #6 and onwards being mixed in among other shows/movies that aren’t out yet. Even though I’ve tried multiple times to make the list appear in chronological order, yet after I save my changes it’s never in the order that I put them in.  

Are they still appearing in a wacky order?

VxV467:
Are they still appearing in a wacky order?

That list is showing up normally now! 

Funny/unfortunately though, another one of my lists is showing up out of order now.  It's my Upcoming Korean Dramas & Movies list. https://mydramalist.com/list/z1d8zPE1

I just tried editing the upcoming air dates for September/October shows, and whatever I do it won't save in the order I edit it in. 

HaveNoJams:

Funny/unfortunately though, another one of my lists is showing up out of order now.  It's my Upcoming Korean Dramas & Movies list. https://mydramalist.com/list/z1d8zPE1

I just tried editing the upcoming air dates for September/October shows, and whatever I do it won't save in the order I edit it in. 

You can try to drag it to a different order then swap it back. 

Ji-n:

You can try to drag it to a different order then swap it back. 

Did try, unfortunately it still saves in wacky orders. Say for instance I'll put something in spot #10, it'll save in spot #18 after I click save. 

HaveNoJams:

jajaj that's good- at least one of them is functioning!!

Issue fixed. Please try to save the list again.

Ji-n:

Yes it works now, thank you very much

Ji-n:

Same. Thankfully everything seems in good order now. Thanks!