Blogging the world 

5 hours ago from Liu Xueyichao words have been edited

#刘学义质感大片# Unlock the inner page blockbuster in advance, surprise broadcast!

On our shooting site, @Mr_ Liu Xueyi quickly got into the groove. The weather in Hengdian was good on this day, and the photographer wanted to grab the last daylight. Everyone went outside together, the sky was clear blue and white, and Liu Xueyi stood on the apple box. Behind him are white walls and white buildings, and he and Jing both convey a leisurely temperament. In addition to the photographer, there are three lenses pointed at him. In the close-up of him transmitted in real time on the computer screen, his eyes were faint, as if he didn't care about the outside world. He pulled off the silk scarf around his neck and let it blow in the wind, and then, like a prank, he covered the scarf over the camera lens. #刘学义博客天下封面#

Producer: Meng Xinyu
Photography: @摄影师Ted
Editor & Styling: Fuhua
Makeup: Fan Hao
Hairstyle: Xiao Weize
Costume Assistant: Miao MiaoLiu Xueyi

source: https://m.weibo.cn/status/5039038165942938

Blogging the world
9 hours ago from Liu Xueyichao
#Liu Xueyi's textured photos#

@Mr_ Liu Xueyi feels that the role of Yu Jian is very similar to everyone in life, and there is no need to deliberately enter it. And he will naturally "recognize" these daily routines of life. Like, waiting for lovers to get off work, one is on this side of the road, the other is on the other side of the road, they smile, wave, hug big, and go to the snack bar for supper together. These clips move him the most, and he can also heal the audience in his own way. Because, too, he enjoyed the moment of healing in his life. #Liu Xueyi's blog cover#Liu Xueyi
https://video.weibo.com/show?fid=1034:5039174407880711
or:https://youtu.be/xe624T8t6b8 

Memories of the seconds- 

6 hours ago from Weibo Video

(Drama:  Tao Hua Ying Jiang Shan)

Meng Ziyi, Liu Xueyi's "Peach Blossoms Reflecting the Country" boots up Reuters~ The male and female protagonists accidentally looked at each other, hahaha...

https://video.weibo.com/show?fid=1034:5039408693575686

or: https://youtu.be/BQzTiunt1Uk

Cesia_07  10 hours ago

I read a lot of comments saying they feel disappointed about Honghong's character: cold and flat. Honghong is a kuudere. Kuudere consists of two words: cool and dere dere. Means someone who is cold on the outside, but warm on the inside. Yes, NOT tsundere, but kuudere. A kuudere doesn't talk much, only when needed. They look emotionless, cold, but caring to that one person. Once the ice melts, he will be the softest cutie. Shen Li and Honghong are examples of kuudere FL.

I find it strange that when the ML is kuudere, fans drool over him, but when the FL is kuudere, they don't like it. I like having a kuudere FL rather than having the typical FL who is noisy, dumb, immature.

• eliteles1  VIP 9 hours ago

What's the difference between "Tsundere and kuundere", does it seem like the same thing? That's what I thought of Tsundere.
    Cesia_07  9 hours ago
    Tsundere and kuudere are different. People who are not fans of anime and manga would think "a person who is cold on the outside, but warm on the inside" is tsundere, where in fact IT IS NOT. That term explains kuudere.

Tsundere consists of two words: tsun tsun and dere dere. They are tsun tsun at first means harsh, temperamental, hotheaded, hostile to people especially to the ones they like (in some cases they are nice to their friends). Their words are the opposite of what they mean. However once they fall in love they will go to the dere dere part: the soft, caring and gentle side of tsundere, although they still refuse to admit their feelings.

eliteles1  VIP 9 hours ago
    @Cesia_07 "Their words are the opposite of what they mean. "
    (It seems to me that the difference is very subtle. It's almost the same thing: Tsundere/kuundere.)
    Thanks !!!

• Cesia_07  4 hours ago

@eliteles1 Nope. They are different. Kuudere choose NOT to talk. You can see how Ye Hua, Jiu Chen, Honghong, and Shen Li are. They barely talked at first, then became gentle, soft and sweet.

Tsundere is rude with their words to hide their feelings. Examples of how tsundere talk:
      1. I didn't come here to see you = I did come to see you.
      2. Who said I need your help? = help me please!
      3. You better eat this food (made by ME) or you die! = I want you to eat it and say it is delicious.
      4. Idiot! = I love you!

If you are curious about tsundere, this video helps:
      https://youtu.be/DXF8pSdDJls?si=8Yb2unPIT1zYr59P

Don't forget to read the comments 👍🏻

eliteles1  VIP a few seconds ago
      Ummm, it seems I have to understand these words better. Thanks !

• Forelsket  9 hours ago

Loved your post. Learnt a new word Kuudere. It perfectly explains THH character. THH can make smooth transition from cold and stern chief while leading a group of spirits to a naive and innocent spirit while exploring human market with DFYC.

(Second interview for "Blogging the world": )⬇️

choouin
16 hours ago from Liu Xueyichao words have been edited
#Liu Xueyi Peach Blossoms Reflecting the River and Mountains# #Liu Xueyi Shen Zaiye#
20240529 Liu Xueyi x Blog World Interview Text Version
@Mr_ Liu Xueyi
[InterviewWeb Links TidbitsWeb Links[
Preview.]Web Links magazineWeb Links[
BlockbusterWeb Links Blog

World: What kind of person do you want everyone to think Liu Xueyi is?

Liu Xueyi: Actor.

Blog World: After working for so many years, how do you maintain your authenticity in the industry?

Liu Xueyi: I don't really have a particularly high goal, I must let myself reach a certain position. I still think it's almost enough, and then let myself not live so tired and have plenty of time to enjoy life. Remove the childhood, remove the old age, in fact, you can really experience life and enrich your spiritual world. In fact, it is only thirty or forty years, so I still hope that work and life can be separated a little.

Liu Xueyi: Every time I walk a lot of different roads, and then I go to that place to feel life. I'm one of those people anyway, and then, I love to do some after I finish my job, and live... Something that can make you feel a little happy in life.

Liu Xueyi: Because we give ourselves a lot of presets when we work, then I don't want to give myself any presuppositions in life, I still think that it is just to move with your heart, move with your heart, and do whatever you want, this is the most comfortable.

Blog World: Recall the role that was originally performed on the school stage.

Liu Xueyi: The first time, it seemed to be very early. Because very early on we all came on stage, there was no one-man work, everybody was very collective, um. The earliest seems to be when I was in the dance academy, and I worked in the salon and everyone together. It was like me and a girl, and we both sang "Edelweiss" together, well, it was the first time I was on stage.

Liu Xueyi: Actually, I was quite happy, and then after it was over, and then the applause from the audience. It will give you direct feedback, that is, it will make you have a sense of happiness and achievement.

Blog World: Recalling the more unforgettable experience

when I went to schoolLiu Xueyi: Actually, when we were in Chinese opera, because the school was very small, and then there were few classrooms, and then there were a lot of learning... Including other series, they also have acting classes, and they will all face homework. We were like, there were only 12 rehearsal rooms.

Liu Xueyi: And then there are a lot of senior brothers and sisters, junior brothers and sisters, all of whom are grabbing classrooms. Including robbing the kind of... Like the kind of apple box you just saw, including that kind of scenery, like this kind of scenery, including like that kind of small square pier, we have to simulate these furniture, and sofas, everyone will grab them in advance, and then include handing in homework. We'll all rehearse all night, and then we'll all set up a bed in this rehearsal room, and we'll go to sleep. I get up at 8 a.m. to hand in my homework, and when I'm done, I go back to bed.

Liu Xueyi: In fact, I think these experiences are quite precious. Then everyone sat down together to talk about the role, the script, and the creation, which was actually very helpful for us to be real later, when we were filming outside. It will allow us to really delve deeper into this thing and know more about what it looks like in its purest form.

Blog World: What are the differences between dramas and TV series?

Liu Xueyi: Yes, it's different. Drama is from beginning to end, it is coherent, and finally can receive the most timely feedback from the audience, while TV dramas cannot. The TV series it is everyone after a few months, and then has been every long, every... Including everyone working together, including a lot of special effects, soundtracks, etc., but the drama is different, it is a very intuitive It only has one chance, and if you make a mistake, you will be wrong. So I think it's okay to have both sides anyway, so I think I'll try again when I have the chance.

Blog World: What do you think about the amount of traffic?

Liu Xueyi: This... Traffic is a double-edged sword, as far as my own understanding goes, I still want to enjoy life, enjoy this... The world brought it to me. So, but, if there is traffic, I can choose some projects, better roles, and better teams that I think are still better, and it really depends on what kind of position you put yourself in, um.

Blog World: Did the barrage help you in any way?

Liu Xueyi: I will watch the barrage in almost every play, because I think this thing is equivalent to user feedback, and I will intuitively feel the current audience, what they like and what they don't like, including now that many audiences will stand in that kind of perspective of the weak. Is there some kind of plot in some dramas, what kind of plot will make the audience feel disgusted, I think this is what we have to think about. So the next time we're playing the same type of theme, then how do we avoid such things, yes, I think this is one of the benefits of watching barrage, um.

Blog World: In the last year or two, how much vacation time have you taken each year?

Liu Xueyi: I may just rest time, I will find a place to sleep for a few days. It's like what you just told me to say, don't get up, get up and sit up, and don't get out of bed. And then, wait until you've rested enough. Because the filming of a drama is several months, every day is more than ten hours, and in the case of high load, you need a few days to rest your brain, rest and rest including your body, well, and then sleep for three days may be to find a scenic place. To find a place is to lock yourself up and read the script of the next play. Well, yes, it's basically a break, something I think I should do.

https://video.weibo.com/show?fid=1034:5040177320755217
Liu Xue YI, at a gala fashion event.
and:
https://video.weibo.com/show?fid=1034:5040181875507273 

Oh, he almost falls out of the rocking chair.

Aesthetic beauty
1 hour ago from Weibo Video

Liu Xueyi, Peach Blossoms Reflect the New Reuters, Shen Zaiye is too much aura. CR: See watermark
https://video.weibo.com/show?fid=1034:5041912042946574
🌸❤️🎁💞

Mitarai-kun 

Yesterday at 23:43 from the iPhone 13 (pink) with zero delivery from the valley

When you are six times the third male - they praise you for being handsome, but it's a pity that there is no male lead drama
when you are the fifth male third - they praise you for being handsome, thinking that you are the second male lead, and say that the next time you play the male lead,
it will be good for you to play the male lead - they are a little sorry for you, it will be good to play the male lead next time, and some ridicule you when you are the second male lead and you are the second
male lead - some of them think that you are only worthy of playing the second male lead, and they dare to lick your face to play the male lead? Some people say that you will always be a second time, because when you don't have a good performance
, the drama depends on you, and you have a real performance - they ask you, why?

Got it? They don't really feel sorry for you, they just want to satisfy their self-righteous Virgin heart, they don't really feel that there must be some actual achievements in the first time, that's just an excuse they use to mock and trample on you when you do it twice, why do they target you? Because they know that you are steady and steady step by step, they know that once you get up, you are more down-to-earth than their hearts, and you will not naturally quit at a certain stage like assembly line products, so they want to kill you before you make up for the last shortcoming.
________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Wangzhongwangzhongwangwangzhongwang

The fire is like this, the paste is more loving than everyone, and the signs of fire will be stepped on

Yesterday at 23:45 From Heilongjiang

Peonies always bloom

I can't see that I used to be poor and slowly get rich. Human nature is like that.

1 hour ago From Guizhou

One jio throttle on high speed

The difference between a non-threat and a threat is another matter if you threaten your heart and liver

Yesterday at 23:58 From Hunan

Rubber-faced monkey

The more you step on, the more fire you get

1 hour ago From Shandong

Coconut oolong is three points sweet

How can there be any quiet years, Liu Xueyi has taken the road of overcoming obstacles.

7 minutes ago From Shandong

__Future weilai

#刘学义沈在野# #刘学义慕容璟和# Some people pity him every day is not really a pity, some people ask him every day why he is not popular and do not really want him to be popular, they used to say that he is popular with passers-by, is it possible that he is not a threat, only the fans of the paste coffee will be quiet, he is not zyk but is destined to go up, don't think that the years are quiet after the show is over, The next time we broadcast the drama and the next time we slip the cake, we all have to be ready to fight at all times, okay?

14 mins ago From Hebei

I love to eat bunches of grapes in autumn

There is no difference between threatening and threatening the heart and liver

Yesterday at 23:47 From Zhejiang

Tencent 0624 Merchant List Looking forward to Shen Zaiye[View]
📢🎞️🎞️🎞️🎞️📢
(Tao Hua Ying Jiang Shan- drama)
https://mydramalist.com/754385-tao-hua-zhe-jiang-shan 

Liu Xue Yi celebrates the anniversary of We TV/ Tencent Video:
Tencent Video WeTV
5 hours ago from Weibo Video

Liu Xueyi 🎉 Please check WeTV's 5th Anniversary Birthday Wishes from @Mr_ Liu Xueyi![Cake] Thank you for accompanying you all the way, and look forward to meeting #Peach Blossoms Reflect the Mountains and Rivers
#Shen Zaiye as soon as possible[I like it]
#WeTV Five-year birthday month# The event is now open, friends from overseas should come and @Tencent Video WeTV join the event!
https://video.weibo.com/show?fid=1034:5045187169157146
or: https://youtu.be/vziiuRt7pZM