@blognex bn I did not know that I will check it out.  I am curious to see how they will interpret the books since, well, the serious took so many liberties with their story.  also, isn't DJ a LOT more ruthless in the novel than the series?  Unlike the other characters he really does not care about what other think he just does what he wants I don't think FJ is naive for her age she is probably right where she should be; he is zillions of years older AND probably the most unscrupulous person alive she stands out because she is the only person brave enough (or maybe dumb enough) to challenge someone way out of her league--for context, there is a part in the novel where they say one FJ is not worth even one of DH's fingers--he is THAT important--and towards the end of the novel they basically list the oldest, most important people DH is master of the universe, I don't recal Mo Yuan's title but he is EXTREMELY important, and Zheyan is the first phoenix, and I don't recall the demoness ancestor to the demon clan's name but they are basically listed as the most important bad ass people--the main characters of Eternal Love pale in comparison to these people is my understanding--I guess it's like Ye Hua is the big person born from this generation but his youth and number of accomplishments pales significantly to what his predecessors were able to achieve, hence they are more important---I mean Ye Hua returned from the dead but Mo Yuan didn't just die his soul was obliterated, preventing reincarnation, and he came back (with a little help) 

I read that there may be some leaked footage on youtube however I have only come across fan made videos.  My BF tells me that I am the only girl that he knows he has gone to such lengths to find out information about a t.v. show but I explained to him....I pointed him to this blog and he has since rescinded that :)

I go through these phases of hyper searching information, don't find anything, then I drop it but every few months I come back.  Not sure why because at this point anything 'leaked' is probably a deliberate move by the creators to stir up some interest.  But I'll take it....creators if you happen to be reading this blog....that was a very direct request for information...

@Jordan idk, maybe bcs I'm in a different country. But just see if these links works for you or you find them boring/irrelevant/whatever ;]

I would not expect more while series is not in post production state.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nAUsISQLI9E
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VCaX2CfsjSI

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WlqSaVjuBuA

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RILbPkrtLLs

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OOzFjSIQ4jU

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p20dYZltkj0&t=99s

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XbxdtJTpNac

From what I can see it seems they will follow the book nicely: the Cancang ceremony, fights with Miao Luo daemoness, Aranya's dream and that DJ will be both Xize and Chen Ye. FJ will have a fight with some tiger. My feelings are on that they will not continue plotlines from Eternal Love.

We will see ;] I'm trying to hold back my hopes to avoid disappointment.

" isn't DJ a LOT more ruthless in the novel than the series? " Oh man, he is mf in the book. He just comes and do whatever he wants. There's only one FJ who can say no to him, mostly without thinking - and just being sensible (as he says) in her own way. What actually amuses  and intrigues him a lot ;] Nobody else is like that towards him. This is something completely new to DJ and that comes not from some schema of FJ but her true character.
DJ is sometimes too much but for the first time in a looooong he cares much about someone without reason and well obligation :D

And here is the trailer - after wrap up of shooting ^^,
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9T5MqcbX8as

@blognex bn THANK YOU VERY MUCH FOR THE LINKS  I don't remember anticipating anything this much since I was a little girl waiting for the newest Harry Potter novel to come out--and even then that does not quite sum it up.  I especially liked the emphasis on the whole team---including the people we don't get to see--and all the work they put in to making these stories so memorable.  

As anyone who has read these boards knows, I have said many times that I am interested in how they do novel DH.  His amoral nature makes him unique--he doesn't care enough to be good or evil It seems like he just settled on heaven on a whim sometimes--and FJ having more screen time will be entertaining. 

Question: In the novels, do you understand the reference when they become temporarily trapped (her first attempt to get the saha fruit) and the demoness they are fighting says she can see the secret favorite moment in his head? Do you know what they are referring to?  Because it sounds like it is referring to something after he discovers he is in love with her; does this mean he might have loved her sooner but just did not realize it? 

@Jordan Regarding that trapped Dijun with FengJiu and sea of Fuling petals. 

In my translated v. this moment was about Miao Luo laughing at DJ that his weakness is this rain of flowers, but then she points out that he might just hide his true heart feelings behind it (as he knows that this was visualisation of his feelings due to spell or so). And then at the end of 2nd Book it's revealed that behind this  DJ hid his love for the Baby Fox - probably first thing he actually loved in his long life. The only one whom he searched so deeply after the discovery of her disappearance. He was never actually attached to anything. I related it to the last chess scene with Liansong, when he reveals his findings about who was the Baby Fox.
She also recalls a memory about DJ brushing away petals from her fur when she was a fox and just rested on his lap. 

So I'm guessing that was his favorite moment - that peaceful time  with the Baby Fox next to him. Simple but
And by the way - every time Dijun is in lovey dovey mood or rather deep emotions there is this sea of flowers which by the way is also favorite of FengJiu.
They appear in the fight with Miao Luo, then when he listens takes FJ in the dream to festival,
FJ also create Fuling flowers from this jade from Lianson, as the main decoration on her sword casing. She knows he likes them - talk in the Blue Sea house.

FJ, her love and his feelings towards her changed him, he's more human but still egoistic in wishing to have her only for himself :P

Anyway maybe I have different translation (am I missing a lot?)

Regarding waiting - omg - I just can't - and giggling just like a teenager with every found scope, sneaky pictures or theories :P Sweet pain ;)

@ blognex bn the copy i have is the one from Hamster---

i appreciate your attention to detail I did not conneect the dots although it seems obvious now

and I am the same as you giggling like a kid  just thinking about it!!!!

Hey can anyone send me 3w3ltmpb translation? My email is [email protected]  thanks! 

Jordan:
**I should give credit: I took these photos from another website.  I am assuming that person complained because they were taken down.  Apologies.  But I just found these on the internet**

Obtaining the rights to use the book for filming a movie is a complicated process. Not every author of the book gives permission to use the book for filming. Films that are shot with the help of books are the best films in my opinion. Why do I think that films that are shot with the help of books are the best films? Because writers write better stories than directors. In the first place, writers are more creative than directors. And secondly, writers are more literate than directors because many writers practice writing papers a lot. For example, many writers who write books are employees of such services as the service PapersOwl from which I buy term papers and which provides other services for students. Therefore, such writers, besides writing books, write essays and dissertation and other papers for students every day. In conclusion, I want to say that the investment in a film based on the book is a more reasonable investment than the investment in a film for which it is imperative to hire a director and pay him or her for deliberately writing a story.

thanks for explaining I was bored reading the novel so I gave up maybe because of the way it was translated idk

Dandelion:

How I wish i can get to read the book... I love FJ x DH pairing.... I'm hoping a lot for the future drama plan about both of them... Can anyone give a spoiler? Do they end up together in the book?

THEY DO!

Here is the link to the novel https://hamster428.wordpress.com/2017/02/03/3l3w-pillow-book-ebooks/ 

If that does not work just google hamster428 pillow book and the two translations for vol. 1 and vol. 2 should be there if you have read Eternal Love, you will quickly see that Pillow Book is a lot more romantic because the author said she wanted to write a much more romantic novel hence while there is action, it feels like the focus is much more on the relationship of the characters and yes, there is a happy ending.  Dong Hua is a LOT more morally ambigious (and A LOT more powerful and A LOT more everything) in the novel and it is a combination of his 1)backstory (including birth) and 2)personality but the novel strongly leans towards him being 'unique' among the gods because he wasn't born into a heavenly clan or a demon clan he CHOSE a side so he isn't exactly bound by the same sort of rules.

I have read the novel numerous times, so lots of lines are stored away in my memory and I remember the author uses a lot of metaphors and comparisons to deliver her point, and she writes that although FJ is a Queen and of high status, the rest of the immortals (no exaggeration) would view her as not even worth DH's pinky because she is of so little importance--DH is extremely important because his existence, even though he does not rule, creates a level of stability because his existence holds demons in check and even the other heavenly gods in check without lifting a finger---I don't think this point is any way relevant to your post but it popped into my head

@Abzzski I felt the same way about the Ashes of Love Translation I just could not read Heavy Sweetness Ash Like Frost

Sorry to bother you I know this is a really old thread lol but was just wondering if someone could send me the 10MOPB translation? Besides the one on amazon (which I haven't heard the greatest things about) I can't find a translation of it for the life of me. My email's [email protected]