I'm a writer too and I just have to say this poem is beautiful 

AJ :

Oh this is a lovely Post! I cant even imagine if I  will ever be able to withdraw myself from shipping this couple..... I even wrote a simple poem on behalf of Feng Jiu <3 <3... here it is!

Since dreaming doesn't cost
I dreamed of the guiltiest luck with you
When the wind is good enough,
standing under the peach blossoms
on the line you drew
even before I crossed it

Although we didnt owe each other
anything anymore.........

when the withered petals were falling on me
I still dreamed of asking you
Once last time

" Cant It be me?"

~AJ~ ( Fan Fic for Dijun from Jue'r- Ten miles of peach blossoms)

june02maya:

I'm a writer too and I just have to say this poem is beautiful 

Oh thank you so much dear! actually I am not a writer but whenever I feel like it, I try to put together my feelings using words!But I have a lot to learn yet :D <3

june02maya:

I can't want until December 2019 for 3L3W drama, that's basically 2020. But at least they cast the same actors a haha. 

dramalist puts december 31st for dramas with no defined release date yet so maybe we can hope for 1st quarter of 2019? haha since they just started filming and itll be done within this year <3

......still waiting.....watching fu yao for now

watching nirvana on fire first... waiting for fu yao to finish ... im gonna go crazy waiting for subs if i watch now.. :)

@annaface i feel like it let me manage my time better when i watch as they come out otherwise i disappear for days....

Jordan:

@annaface i feel like it let me manage my time better when i watch as they come out otherwise i disappear for days....

AHAHAHHAHA LEGIT TRUT. "i disappear for days" is what i always do. xD my friends always ask me where i went or why am i so busy hahaha.

Relaaaxx, i was just watching hahhaha.

@Annaface so true

Thanks for the share. For me after watching the drama " Ten miles of peach blossoms", I went and read "The pillow book" in 3 days ( the two book!!!!!) I was so happy to have found that Dong Hua and Feng Jui had a story  ttah I didn't want to loose time  and read the books one after the other, that was so... my god I was total awaw. I wa so happy to learn that they finished  together and now I am anticipating the drama, hope to watched soon (Vengo and Dilraba are awsome!!!).

Ps: sorry for my grammar, english is not my mother language nor my second (Arabic and french!!!)

@Nina Amel Cherifi i am so happy you liked it!  i love pillow book it is my favorite and you are so lucky you speak multiple languages!  and no worries, your English is better than a few Americans I know lol 

the pillow book is my favorite!! haha i liked it better than tmpb haha. Who wouldnt want a story about defying destiny! haha. I bet the destiny took pity on DongFeng and just let them be. <3

i bet DH said destiny, kiss my beautiful butt and destiny ran away in fear.....

Thanks Jordan, I hope we can discuss the drama soon!!! 

who you destiny! i want feng jiu, you can do nothin bout it

yes! at least they've started filming it. I'm watching fu Yao too... hoping to pass the time *sigh* Tmpb set my standards so high for historical dramas now. I literally only want to watch that group of actors in every drama