Did you try using the advanced search? Maybe filter the release dates to 2022-2023, check Thai (and Taiwan) and use tags such a Friends to Lovers and Gay Romance. Maybe even Bisexual Male Lead?

Funny123:
Yes its was Thailand or Taiwanese 

Could it be the Taiwanese show Plus & Minus  (2022)? They are friends, live together, one is in love with the other but keeps it a secret, they spend time out at a bar and the oblivious one always flirts with girls...

I would need to get the feel of the series... There is another Taiwanese drama but the BL is a side couple. They are not friends at first but they start getting along; one guy is a womanizer and even a bit prejudiced against gay people, and the other is a guy gay and ends up falling for the womanizer. They pretend to be together at first for certain reasons, but end up a couple, it's called Love Is Science? 

I would like to get the feel of the project because there are a few that would fit the description.

Can you describe the characters? 

There is a Thai show as well called Big Dragon 2022, they were friends as children, did not see each other for some time, because a type of rivals, one is a womanizer the other is in love with him... they had a scene where the womanizer was not ready for a relationship or to be openly gay and pushed the other away...

NoirRoseHeart:

Did you try using the advanced search? Maybe filter the release dates to 2022-2023, check Thai (and Taiwan) and use tags such a Friends to Lovers and Gay Romance. Maybe even Bisexual Male Lead?

i really appreciate your help i will try that :)

NoirRoseHeart:

Probably not as neither MLs are womanizers, never even shown with any women, and they don't date because one doesn't want to lose the other.

i really appreciate your help..  i did watch thats show its not that lol too 

its ok 

@Renata MJ 

thank you for your help but i am big fan of BL dramalol

i did already watch this name you Manion

Hey everyone I am trying to join more discussions in the bl world, yup I am an addict 😁

I updated a portion of dramas!

Ceki:

Understandable. So many in 2023 and even more announced for 2024.

Ceki:

Reqlly thankfull to you for this thread.. 

I'm back for watching bl drama last year and find this very helpfull.. I'm so happy cause I can watch many bl usang your list. 

It's 2024 already..Do you still updating this list for this year too ? 

Ssint:

Reqlly thankfull to you for this thread.. 

I'm back for watching bl drama last year and find this very helpfull.. I'm so happy cause I can watch many bl usang your list. 

It's 2024 already..Do you still updating this list for this year too ? 

I'm trying to from time to time, thank you!

To add:

Our Skyy 2 (2023) - MyDramaList - you do have two of the individual stories from this drama listed, but I think it would be better if you removed them and just added the main page of the anthology.

Dead Friend Forever - DFF (2023) - MyDramaList 

The Sign (2023) - MyDramaList 

Last Twilight (2023) - MyDramaList 

Love on Lo (2023) - MyDramaList 

Time (2024) - MyDramaList 

Colorful Melody (2023) - MyDramaList 

Make a Wish (2023) - MyDramaList 

The Whisperer (2023) - MyDramaList 

City of Stars (2024) - MyDramaList 

My Dear Gangster Oppa (2023) - MyDramaList 

A Secretly Love (2024) - MyDramaList 

Beside You (2024) - MyDramaList 

To Be Continued (2024) - MyDramaList 

1000 Years Old (2024) - MyDramaList 

I also noticed you have some of the individual stories from the My Universe series listed. You already have My Universe listed, so I don't think you need the individual stories listed too. You could shorten the list a little if you removed them.

Why this list is not updated yet 😭😭😭

Hi may I ask , where are these all drama available to watch? Like all in one place.. a app or a site? 

Where can I watch these? Without ads? Please 

Jojo:

Hi may I ask , where are these all drama available to watch? Like all in one place.. a app or a site? 

You can find some on youtube or bilibili, its a website but i think there is an app as well, but i use the website.  You can find many dramas there with eng sub.

Jojo:

Youtube is a good place to start. There's a lot of Thai BL on it, often legally uploaded onto the official channels too. Some have ads but it's safer and it's supporting those who make the series.

If you're willing to pay a subscription, check out GagaOOLala. It's LGBTQ+

Be wary of the one-stop pirate sites. The ads they sell to make money aren't screened for malware. Those who make the series don't receive anything for their work too.