I had started watching Jam Loey Rak (Prisoner of Love) months ago and put it off after the first episode. Of course my decision has come back to haunt me. I started watching it again yesterday and got through episode 9 on Viki and YouTube but come this morning the English subbed videos are gone!! There were a million playlists on YouTube for this drama and every single one in English has been terminated. I imagine Viki was linked to the YouTube videos bc they are gone as well. The username I keep coming across for English subbed Thai dramas is Wishboniko but that's the account that was cancelled along with many others. I know this site usually doesn't offer a ton of information on Thai dramas and I'm new to them as well (this was my first) so I don't really know where to look. This drama was soooo good and I'm dying to finish it!!!! I can still find full episodes with Vietnamese subs but it's just not the same when I don't have a clue what's going on. Any help steering me in the right direction would be awesome!! I'm really hoping I can find it but so far I'm not having any luck searching on my own. Thanks in advance!!!
Oh no! That's so sad. :'( I used Wishy's channel a lot. I was right in the middle of watching a lakorn on there too.

I just looked around, but I could not find the series anywhere else. There are no downloads for it either, since megaupload got removed.
You know what their are a few places on Classen in OKC that used to sell drama's but I'm not sure if they still do. It's been awhile since I went to any of the places and I'm not even sure if they sell Thai drama's. The only other thing I would recommend would be to look on asia torrents it has a section for thai movies but not thai drama's. Also try posting a thread like this on d-addicts forums you might get more reply's over there. You might just have to wait around for awhile until some other website for thai drama's is started up or something.
You can download that lakorn here (eng subbed)
Shepard wrote: You know what their are a few places on Classen in OKC that used to sell drama's but I'm not sure if they still do. It's been awhile since I went to any of the places and I'm not even sure if they sell Thai drama's. The only other thing I would recommend would be to look on asia torrents it has a section for thai movies but not thai drama's. Also try posting a thread like this on d-addicts forums you might get more reply's over there. You might just have to wait around for awhile until some other website for thai drama's is started up or something.

I had no idea! I'll have to look into that and check it out next time I'm in OKC.

Thanks for the replies!

Can anyone help me find Parakit ruk series 2 with eng sub??