I watched a dubbed Thai drama somewhere between 1997 to 2000 on my local TV channel in Singapore. It brought back memories and I would also like to see if what I remembered did exist. I have been searching on and off for years, and decided to ask if you guys can help!

SYNOPSIS (from what I remember):

Male lead got married, wife got into an accident and had gone crazy (but everyone thinks she is dead).

Family pressured him to marry again to get an heir, so they arranged for multiple "wives" for him and the first one to give and heir would be the official wife.

He saw someone on the street (female lead) who was identical to the wife and was smitten, so somehow female lead got arranged to be one of his "wives". In actual fact, she is the twin/sister/cousin of the wife who "died" and wanted revenge by getting close to him through being one of his "wives". Originally, she had curly hair, but she straightened it to look like the former wife.

Female lead became the favourite "wife" for looking like his former wife but always tried to escape her "duty" by putting sleeping pills in his drink, but one day it got switched so they slept together and later she became pregnant. She ran away when she found out.

She later found out the sister/twin/cousin was not dead, even though she always suspected the guy buried her under the rose bushes/ some significance with the rose bushes in the garden.

Aunt and one of the "wives" were also plotting against male lead, I think.

Male Lead name sounds like Phanin(?) and female lead, Miangkham(?).

WHAT I FOUND (so far):

There is a novel by an author (Daily Wife?) เมียรายวัน / Darika (ดาริกา) which somewhat fits the general story of man with many wives and apparently it was adapted into a Thai drama in 1995. However, I can't find much other than that as I am not Thai speaking/writing and Google translate can only help so much. Tried to look through some old Thai drama snippets but they all seem different that what my search terms come up with.

Any clues would be much appreciated!