Thai Drama Club:
There's a new challenge and list called "All time favorites of club members"

It's Happy Birthday  for me. 

In Challenge 8B there are 6 titles, not 7, please make an edit.

The first Love Tag is added in two blocks. Please Clarify where it is supposed to be. - 15A and 3B or do we have to watch separately for both blocks?

FroZen:
The first Love Tag is added in two blocks. Please Clarify where it is supposed to be. - 15A and 3B or do we have to watch separately for both blocks?

Thanks for noticing the error. Block 15 A has been modified by Love at first sight.  So it may be relative to the first love but it's this tag that will determine the validation of the challenge.

Thai Drama Club:
Thanks for noticing the error.

Not a Sweat.

FroZen:
I want to know that last time in the Mix category, the Dramas to Movies ratio in a block was 3:1, 5:2. What's gonna be this year?

@THAIDRAMACLUB tell this also?

FroZen:
I want to know that last time in the Mix category, the Dramas to Movies ratio in a block was 3:1, 5:2. What's gonna be this year?

We will apply the same rule. The majority of viewers watch more dramas than films in general, according to last year's results. ಠ‿ಠ

Thai Drama Club:
We will apply the same rule. The majority of viewers watch more dramas than films in general, according to last year's results. ಠ‿ಠ

Ok. Thanks a lot for all the effort.

FroZen:

Hi! Happy to know the challenge is up.

Since we have blocks with tasks between 3-6 now I removed it. Overall the ratio should be balanced, so 3:1, 5:2 and 6:3 but we won't hunt anyone down if they watched more movies than dramas. 

Thai Drama Club:

Thanks for noticing the error. Block 15 A has been modified by Love at first sight.  So it may be relative to the first love but it's this tag that will determine the validation of the challenge.

Oops, I thought I caught them all. xD Thanks for noticing FroZen and editing! 

Hi again,

Can Rivals to Lovers Tag also work instead of Enemies to Lovers?

FroZen:

Hi again,

Can Rivals to Lovers Tag also work instead of Enemies to Lovers?

The essence stays the same so yes. 

Just copied the challenges so I can start making selections to watch. I appreciate everyone's contributions and comments! Thanks especially to Moonchild who got us all started last year on the revival of the TWC2021!

If you are using my list for the under five rating challenge- be advised. My rated policy: anything with a "rape to romance" scenario is rated 1. Might be better to go with 2+ ^^;;

Anusaya:
If you are using my list for the under five rating challenge- be advised. My rated policy: anything with a "rape to romance" scenario is rated 1. Might be better to go with 2+

Okay, thanks for the warning.

ManUtiavN:

Okay, thanks for the warning. 

I didn't set out to look for them. Sadly, Thai dramas  are notorious.