For challenge 1 A part, Min Peechaya Wattanamontree is in a Chinese movie (main role) but she's a Thai actress. Can I include it in the challenge or does it have to be a Thai movie/drama?

No it has to be a Thai movie/drama.

Alright, thanks!

aad:
Alright, thanks!

:)

For 1B: Watch a drama/movie with one of the leads singing the soundtrack or one of the OST

Is a drama special okay?

AthenaTheStorierX:

For 1B: Watch a drama/movie with one of the leads singing the soundtrack or one of the OST

Is a drama special okay?

We accept titles, regardless of the length and number of episodes of a "special", as long as it's not a TV Show. For example Ingredients with Jeff Satur.

AthenaTheStorierX:

Is a drama special okay?

Like Manu said, Drama Specials are considered Movies according to their length. Variety Shows don't count unless the challenge specifically asks for it. 

New Thai Article is up

Jay and Cho Na's "2022 Thai Romance Dramas Available on YouTube (Part 2)" has been published. 

You can read it here: 

https://mydramalist.com/article/2022-thai-romance-dramas-available-on-youtube-part-2

Happy reading! 

Spotted: Traditional Thai Costumes in Put Your Head On My Shoulder (Thai adaptation)

Love and Deception - 7.5/10 - A mixed bag. The story took an unexpected turn and the plot became something very different from what it appeared in the first few episodes. The problem is that most of the things happening after that turning point were totally absurd, even for a lakorn. It was still engaging despite dragging in the middle. A number of comedic moments felt unfitting for the overall tone. The last few episodes were strong. The mystery aspect was actually good. There was a bunch of extremely irritating characters whose reasoning completely lacked... well, reason xD Romance between the leads didn't feel grounded enough to be entirely convincing as it didn't get enough time and development in the first part of the drama. This is why I can understand FL's doubts even though I don't consider her actions justifiable and I was pretty annoyed by her most of the time. ML became more and more likeable towards the end, partly because the change in his character suited the actor better than what he was in the first episodes. Puen just doesn't have the required intensity to do both agressive and nice sides of the character, his angry scenes were pretty comical lol. He and Chippy were obviously comfortable with each other but I wouldn't call what they displayed passionate.

My Sassy Psychic - 8.0/10 - A fun watch, supernatural mystery which doesn't intend to take itself very seriously. Several laugh-out-loud scenes of ghostbusting and police work. The plot was sufficiently creative. Good chemistry between the leads although I didn't like ML's behavior on multiple occassions (but this is what you get in most lakorns as a standard for male-female relationships). I'm not sure how I feel about the love triangle and whether it was necessary in the first place. SML was equally annoying here and there. I loved the FL though, the actress has an ability to make certain scenes simply hilarious instead of cringe. Very charming.

Catch Me Baby - 8.5/10 - A pleasant surprise. This is such an interesting and refreshing drama because instead of a specific plot, it's based on the topic of infidelity. I'd say it almost qualifies as character-driven. The first episodes are so full of camp that they might give the wrong impression about what this drama actually wants to say. The gradual change in tone and build up towards the events in the last episodes was done very skilfully. Characters are human and multifaceted. Their problems, reasoning and dilemmas are relatable. Every member of the cast did great. BL couple had some excellent acting chops, they are among better BL actors I've seen. Great didn't disappoint in a lead role and FL is completely new to me but she was good too (I was so distracted most of the time because of how much she reminded me of Troian Bellisario lol). I also liked the actress playing Pink, she could have come across as irritating but she managed to always keep the goodness of the character in sight. Pink's closure was satisfying albeit unexpected (it did cross my mind as a possibility around the middle of the drama but I'm still a bit surprised they actually went in that direction). Recommended.

Hi everyone, I wasn't very really active lately but just sharing. I dunno if anyone is still interested as some of us wanted to watch Boss & Me  last year. Faladacreations has completed the subtitles.

Do any of y'all happen to know who's the actress in this Thai Drama Club badge? Google image search wasn't helpful.
https://i.imgur.com/JeXqP1J.png 

AthenaTheStorierX:

Do any of y'all happen to know who's the actress in this Thai Drama Club badge? Google image search wasn't helpful.
https://i.imgur.com/JeXqP1J.png 

That's Baifern Pimchanok, if I'm not mistaken.

Jelena Petrovic:

That's Baifern Pimchanok, if I'm not mistaken.

Ah, makes sense! Thank you!

Pong Lang Hak On Son (2023); multiple traditional instruments, and Muay Thai boxing for martial arts bonus.