My favorite didi is wang yan lin ! he's super funny. He put on some weight from the last time I've saw him in 奔跑吧兄弟. I can't stand the gege  Wang yao Qing, he's overly loud, obnoxious and a little rude, but that might just be his personality. 

My fav didi is didi lol!! I love them all sm and I can't really imagine the show without any one of them. I have to agree though that Wang Yao Qing can be sort of obnoxious at times but he is also one of the reasons why I find myself laughing so hard in many of the eps so far.

My faves for didi is Yang Yang & Dylan!

I can't stand Wang Yao Qing either, but I already didn't like him to begin with with the characters he's been playing in dramas I have seen him in. But it doesn't help that this variety show is making me dislike him even more. LOL. He is very loud, obnoxious and cocky.... 

okay but can i just say i LOVE the bromance between dylan and yang yang!! im so happy that this variety show brought them together

pandaunicornpug:

okay but can i just say i LOVE the bromance between dylan and yang yang!! im so happy that this variety show brought them together

YESSS I LOVE IT, TOO. It was so cute that I had to make gifs of their moments. :D 

my favourite didi's are yang yang and didi hehe

Ling:

YESSS I LOVE IT, TOO. It was so cute that I had to make gifs of their moments. :D 

the episode today when didi pretended to kiss yy who was hiding as a baby <3

I love all of them although sometimes I get mad by how cunning and dirty the geges are lol 

didi and yang yang !!!!!!!

pandaunicornpug:

the episode today when didi pretended to kiss yy who was hiding as a baby <3

Haha, I just finally watched the episode yesterday and I was like AH already got spoiled XD BUT THAT WAS SUPER CUTE 

my favorite didi is Wang Yanlin too hahahaha. Maybe it's because he literally has no like idol characteristics whatsoever (also really like didi because of that too). I don't have a least fav lmao but I do find it kind of annoying that the stop competition gege is always Chen Xuedong or Cai Guoqing, even when they perform really well. 

oh yeah, chen xue dong gets stop often , its not his fault that the button gets pushed by accident.  Wang yao qing is just too loud!!

i wish they pick the stop brother as wang yao qing lol 

All didis are my fav in this order: Yang Yang, Cheney Chen, Dylan and Justin, and Ian wang. I like all five of them while as for least fav, I don't have any. I agree that David Wang is a bit loud and obnoxious though that's amusing at times. He also does show care for fellow players and is a strong opponent. 

Justin is my favorite, so sad every time he was stop brother (T . T) Second favorite is DiDi Dylan. Least favorite is the gege team 哈哈哈哈哈. Go didi!<3