cant wait to watch this kdrama, i know it that it will be a great drama because it's him wo will be the leading man, and whoever leading woman partner to him, for me they will have chemistry as lee min ho is very charming and very natural the way he acts. Cant wait for the kiling moments of my baby lee min ho ☺️???????????? i cannot express how excited i am ???? who's with me ☺️✋

I'm here dying for his COMEBACK! I'll have to wait almost a year????.Anyway the synopsis and cast is great! 

I know I'm a little late to this thread, but I just have to say that I'm super excited for Woo Do Hwan. I'm hoping they don't do a love triangle...

I've been SO looking forward to his comeback! I also love Kim Go Eun! I can't wait to see how they vibe as a couple!

Can't wait for my King's arrival 

Melanie Ponciano:

cant wait to watch this kdrama, i know it that it will be a great drama because it's him wo will be the leading man, and whoever leading woman partner to him, for me they will have chemistry as lee min ho is very charming and very natural the way he acts. Cant wait for the kiling moments of my baby lee min ho ☺️???????????? i cannot express how excited i am ???? who's with me ☺️✋

I just watched the trailer and it's amazing.. so excited .. he is back after 2 years wait..

I am. We have missed him. 

I was excited, hoping this would cure my K-drama slump but it seems to be doing the opposite. Something feels off about this drama, what a letdown :/