Based on the ending of ep. 12, seems like the writer is insinuating that Court Lady Noh was actually brought over to Kingdom of Corea from Republic of Korea by grandfather of Lee Gon. That means the side characters should have taken more weight into the story, instead of dedicating a good chunk of the story into needless romance. That was a fascinating plot twist, but the execution of it is so lame WTF!!!

I think romance is pretty good. Episode 11 and 12, excellent.
But the problem is a lot of viewers missed the stairs to get there. Quite simply, the drama was too messy and overloaded with incidental stuff. Scenes from earlier romances were drowned out. The confusion of many scenes prevented some of the romance scenes from being punchy. Such as the one at the beginning of episode 10. If you look at this scene alone, it's very good, the actress gives an excellent performance, it's moving. The big concern is that it is impossible to hang this scene up to the rest, or to know why she is suddenly so sad and desperate.
Hence my meme:
https://i.pinimg.com/originals/4e/f3/7c/4ef37c34fb0f21d2879ad8b9a79b7723.jpg
They had to focus the drama on the essentials from the start. To get rid of the tons of useless characters. Don't interrupt the essential storylines with lots of out-of-context side scenes.

I don’t understand the point of giving lady noh a story arc this late in the game. I could care less she’s from Korea, it adds nothing substantial to the story LOL 

this show is introducing too many new characters late in the show I don’t think it would be possible to tie up ever plot and every character story satisfactory. I suggest a firing squad and killing off the unnecessary new characters and doppelgängers that we don’t have a emotional connection with lol 

W two worlds Season 2:

But the problem is a lot of viewers missed the stairs to get there. Quite simply, the drama was too messy and overloaded with incidental stuff. Scenes from earlier romances were drowned out. The confusion of many scenes prevented some of the romance scenes from being punchy. Such as the one at the beginning of episode 10. If you look at this scene alone, it's very good, the actress gives an excellent performance, it's moving. The big concern is that it is impossible to hang this scene up to the rest, or to know why she is suddenly so sad and desperate.
Hence my meme:
They had to focus the drama on the essentials from the start. To get rid of the tons of useless characters. Don't interrupt the essential storylines with lots of out-of-context side scenes.

Yooooo that meme is comedic fire LOL

Pranksalot:

Yooooo that meme is comedic fire LOL

The double meaning is not easy to understand.
But it says it all! In this scene, the actress might as well have cried because of the onions, so badly prepared was the context of the scene.

Pranksalot:

I don’t understand the point of giving lady noh a story arc this late in the game. I could care less she’s from Korea, it adds nothing substantial to the story LOL 

this show is introducing too many new characters late in the show I don’t think it would be possible to tie up ever plot and every character story satisfactory. I suggest a firing squad and killing off the unnecessary new characters and doppelgängers that we don’t have a emotional connection with lol 

yeah i guess that is why i mentioned Court Lady Noh. either the fact that she came from Korea being introduced this late was an important plot twist to the story arc, or it's just a lame throw of another information that won't bring significance to the story. either way, i find it really odd that such scene became a second weekend episode cliffhanger because usually writers like to close a week's worth of episode with a bang! since this is a fantasy drama, i would have liked it if Court Lady Noh has some mystic power of sorts to try to unravel the fight between Lee Gon-Lee Lim, LOL. 

For this scene in episode 10, you have to try this experiment:
Forget about all the rest of the drama. Forget the story, the characters, everything!
Just watch the scene, as if it were a trailer for a random movie.
Then you'll see, I hope, how powerful this scene is.
The actors are very good, it's moving.
But once in the drama, 50% of the impact of the scene is ruined by the rest of the drama.

W two worlds Season 2:

Hence my meme:

glad you like the romance. i didn't enjoy the romance these two episodes as much as i didn't enjoy the romance in the earlier episodes as well. what made this week's romance different for you?

i also kinda disagree that there are tons of useless characters. the under-explored side characters are much more interesting to me than the over-explored cheesy romance between the main couple. in my opinion, the best way to fix this drama is to give a proper exploration of the side characters and cut down on the romance (which should've happened eons ago), at least to 'kinda' save the last 4 episodes which i am really scared now may not happen. 

I’m thinking she’s trying to show TE that she can relate to her since they’re both from Korea unless it turns out TE is originally from Corea if my theory is correct. 

TE mother has cancer, Luna has cancer but not TE. 

Baek In Ho:

yeah i guess that is why i mentioned Court Lady Noh. either the fact that she came from Korea being introduced this late was an important plot twist to the story arc, or it's just a lame throw of another information that won't bring significance to the story. either way, i find it really odd that such scene became a second weekend episode cliffhanger because usually writers like to close a week's worth of episode with a bang! since this is a fantasy drama, i would have liked it if Court Lady Noh has some mystic power of sorts to try to unravel the fight between Lee Gon-Lee Lim, LOL. Based on the ending of ep. 12, seems like the writer is insinuating that Court Lady Noh was actually brought over to Kingdom of Corea from Republic of Korea by grandfather of Lee Gon. That means the side characters should have taken more weight into the story, instead of dedicating a good chunk of the story into needless romance. That was a fascinating plot twist, but the execution of it is so lame WTF!!!

You just made me realize something!!!!
The scene with Lady Noh should've been moved up and placed before the scene with PM Koo.
The part where PM Koo has lightning sickness in front of the king could have made a better cliffhanger.

W two worlds Season 2:

Forget about all the rest of the drama. Forget the story, the characters, everything!
But once in the drama, 50% of the impact of the scene is ruined by the rest of the drama.

You’re so funny LOL

Four episodes are definitely not enough to develop the growing number of side characters lol when are they going to explain Lee Rim story? I still don’t understand his true motivation 

“You just made me realize something!!!!
The scene with Lady Noh should've been moved up and placed before the scene with PM Koo.
The part where PM Koo has lightning sickness in front of the king could have made a better cliffhanger.”

I agree 

W two worlds Season 2:

i know that, i actually loved the delivery of that scene a lot but my subconscious just won't let me detach it completely from the hell mess of the scenes that build it, LOL.

Pranksalot:

“You just made me realize something!!!!
The part where PM Koo has lightning sickness in front of the king could have made a better cliffhanger.”

I agree 

yeah, at least we're agreeing on ANOTHER FCKIN EDITING PROBLEM!!! sigh.