SO, I know some people are wondering where the adult LG in episode 1 came from. So I am here to explain...

Prologue

Chapter 1

King Haejong was only 25 years old when he became the King of Corea. But even at a young age, he was already married and stuck in a loveless marriage with a well known writer named KES. In Corea, the succession line is very important, that is why Haejong faced increasing pressure to father a male heir to the throne. But try as he may, he could not consumate the marriage with someone he did not love, or whose writing he did not understand. This created tension in the Kingdom as people are wondering how come Haejong and the beautiful KES have not sired a Heirs yet. Rumors started to circuate abot the sexuality of the King.

The life of Haejong and KES was a lonely one, with both Haejong and KES barely spending time together in the palace. One day, Haejong was out walking the palace ground when he saw a young boy playing with a yoyo with a red string. Seemingly distracted with his yoyo, the boy did not hear the white horse, Maximus come down the road. Acting quickly Haejong rushes past and moves the boy away, saving his life. 

The boy looks up dumfoundedly at Haejong. 

"Thanks' the boy said. "I don't really know what I am doing, or why I am here, but since you saved me I would like to reward you. I will grant you one wish."

Surprised, Haejong asked "What do you mean grant me a wish, are you a genie?"

"No silly king, can't you see i'm a magic flute" the boy retorted.

The king, amazed, starting saying "well, i'm really being pressured by the Kingdom to father an heir, and don't get me wrong KES is beautiful and all, but when she talks, I can't understand and often get confused, and I find it hard to consummate the marriage with her."

"I can help with that, let us see my sister the seer" the boy replied.

So the king and yoyo boy go to see his sister. They enter a dark alley, and into a shop that is filled with many milky baubles.

"Honorable sister, I have brought someone who saved my life, he is seeking help in the bedroom department" yoyo boy explained.

"Welcome King Haejong" the woman said.

"How do you know who I am!" Haejong exclaimed.

The woman approached Haejong and grasped his palm, "I am Nari of The Alley, I see all, past future and present" Nari starts tracing her finger over Haejong's Palm. "I see in your future, a woman from the world of two. she will produce you an heir of pure handsomeness, intelligence, and cooking skills. He will be the prince that was promised.

"How will I find this woman?" Haejong asked excitedely.

"Go with my brother, he will show you the way" Nari faces yoyo boy, "transform into your true form and guide this king to his true love."

Yoyo boy transform into a flute. And Haejong picks it up. 

"Now go to the bamboo forest, and face your destiny" Nari says.

Haejong, with the flute in hand, goes to the bamboo forest. Two obelisk shoot up from the ground, and creates a time gate. Haejong then walks foward clutching the flute nervously.

As haejong exits the gate, he sees the hazy smoke of gunpowder, and smells the sticky sweet scent of blood. He has entered a war zone. All around him he sees soldiers in the midst of battle. But wait, something is wrong, they are all frozen in place. 

Chapter 2

Haejong soon realizes that he is the only one not frozen in time. He looks at the flute.

"Is this your true power?" he wondered.

He leaves the battlefield that seems to have broken out in a farming village. All around him he sees bloody bodies, dying men and women, and scared villagers. He walks down the dirt road, trying to understand his surroundings. From the corner of his eyes, he catches sight of a beautiful young girl, no older than 17 from the looks of it, wearing a bright green hanbok. 

Her eyes had a look of fear, as the man in front of her is stabbed by the bayonet of a soldier. With time still frozen, Haejong rescues the young lady and brings her to a safe place.

Time resumes.

"what happened, who are you? how did I get here?" the lady asked frantically.

"Do you want to go to another world without war? Haejong asked cryptically.

"Sure, why not" the lady answered.

Haejong, smitten by this hanbok wearing young lady asked "may I know your name"

"Noh" the lady responded.

Haejong look puzzled "why not? I just saved your life, can you please tell me your name?"

"Noh, I said!" she shouted.

"Wow, your quite ungrateful, I can't believe you are my destiny!" an exasperated Haejong exclaimed.

She just said calmly "My name is Lady Noh"

"Oh" haejong embarassingly said. "I'm sorry, that was awkward, but as I've said, I know we jus met, but i'm a rich king from the Kingdom of Corea, and some lady selling milky substances was telling me that you are my destiny and I need to bring you to my kingdom and---"

Noh puts her finger on his lips. "Shhhh, just stop. just stop. You had me at rich, lets go, but first let me grab one very imortant thing."

Lady Noh rushes back to her home and grabs a book. "Ok I am ready to leave" she says.

Haejong looks at the flute.

"ok yoyo boy, let us go home" he exclaimed.

As Haejong and Lady Noh arrives thru the gate back to Corea, Haejong looks around and notices that time had stood still again.

"this must be a rule of the flute" haejong thought to himself. "You must be tired Lady Noh, let me show you to your quarters"

Haejong, with Lady Noh in tow, makes his way back to the palace. It is night time now, and the pale light from the moon illuminates Lady Noh's beautiful face.

"wow, she's hotter than KES!" Haejong thought to himself.

And as if on cue, time resumes. And Haejong hears some soft sensual sounds coming from his palatial bedroom. 

"Just wait in the guest room" Haejong tells Lady Noh.

He guides Lady Noh to the guestroom, and then proceeds to enter the masters bedroom and turns on the light.

What he sees, shocks him to the core.

He sees KES, caught in a compromising position with LMH and KGE.

Chapter 3

"KES, WHAT IS THIS!, HOW COULD YOU!" Haejong shouted.

"Wait! I can explain, it's not what it looks like" KES frantically replied.

Haejong dejectedly says "you promised it would be a one time thing with LMH and KGE, but here you are again in bed with these two, I don't understand, please try to make me understand."

KES cautiously replied "I don't know what happened, when I was with LMH alone it was great, and when I was with KGE alone, it was annoying at first, but still great. So I just thought, if I combined two great and sensual experiences together, the chemistry would be off the charts."

"And look at this room, it's a mess, you guys did it all over the place, there are literally holes everywhere." Haejong said.

Haejong, looking defeated begins to leave the room. 

"Honey wait!" KES called. "since you've caught me, I have a confession to make"

"What is it?" Haejong asked.

KES says while tears are flowing down her cheek "I'm pregnant"

Suprised, Haejong asked "how is that possible, we never even consummated our marriage?"

KES tearily looks at LMH "I think you know how..."

Disgusted, Haejong leaves the room.

"I'm sorry your majesty but I could not help but overhear the conversation, these walls are thin. I am sorry about your wife's betrayal" Noh said. 

She puts her hand over her mouth shyly "A king should not be lonely in a night like this"

Haejong is taken aback. 

With some quick, deft movements, the Hanbok of Lady Noh falls to the ground.

Haejong lets out a small whimper as Lady Noh crosses the distance between them and kisses Haejong on the lips, as they fall under the covers. 

Yoyo boy looks at the intertwined bodies, and smiles.

Chapter 4A

One year has passed in the Kingdom of Corea. The people are happy, and the country is at peace.

King Haejong is walking the palace grounds and runs into KES.

"Honey, I know we are separated, but we cannot let the people of Corea know, as they still see my as their queen, and a scandal will break the peace that we worked so hard to achieve" KES exclaimed.

Haejong says "I know, I know, but every time I look at you, all I can see is LMH. By the way, I haven't seen him in a while, where is LMH?"

"Oh, yeah I dumped him. I didn't realize it at the time, but he only knows how to do one type of position, and his personality is a little bit one dimensional. I got bored pretty quickly" KES said.

"so what about your baby?" Haejong asked.

KES replied "you mean our baby? this is the answer to your problem of having an heir. It won't matter if it's not of your blood, this is the male heir the kingdom has been waiting for"

"I guess your right, by the way, what did you name "our" baby?" Haejong asked.

"His name is Lee Rim"

Chapter 4B

In the one year that has passed, Lady Noh has been living with Nari in The Alley.

"Lady Noh, how come you don't live in the palace with the King, I thought you were in love with him" Nari asked.

"I am, but he is still married to KES, and I do not want to  be a homewrecker or burden him" Noh replied.

"Yes, but I'm sure if you told him the truth, he will understand" Nari said.

The faint cries of a baby can be heard in the other room.

"Give me one second Nari" Noh said.

Lady Noh enters the room and picks up the crying baby.

"How is my cute little baby doing, do you think we will be able to tell daddy about you someday? what do you think my little Lee Ho?" Lady Noh sadly asked.

Chapter 5

The rain is pouring and the fog had poured in. KES is walking down a dark alley and approaches a blue door, she gently knocks three times.

"Who is it?" a voice asked.

"It's me." KES replied. 

The door opens to reveal LMH.

"did that fool buy your story about Lee Rim?" LMH asked?

KES smiles "yes he did, I can't believe how easy it was to manipulate him"

"Perfect, now our plan is set in motion, and soon we will control all of Corea!" LMH exclaimed maniacally. LMH siddles in closer "I missed you KES, now come here, and let us role play. This time I will be a Rich Chaebol heir with an arrogant personality." 

"Weren't you that last time as well" KES asked innocently

LMH just smiled and said "Exactly."

Chapter 6

The years passed by, and as the boys grew older, their personalities started to become more and more different. Lee Ho, under the guidance of Lady Noh, grew up to be a gentle and kind scholar, that is not well versed in the intricacies of war, but keen on the ideals of democratic governance.

Lee Rim on the other hand, grew up with more of a military background, and excelled in several different disciplines that included marksmaship, fencing, judo and boxing. On one such training session, Lee Rim is in a fencing matchup with a royal subject. Haejong is in attendance and observing Lee Rim.

Lee Rim scores a direct hit on his opponent and the judge declares Lee Rim as the winner of the match, but blood lust had set in. Lee Rim continued his furious attacks, with his opponent barely able to parry the blows, until Lee RIm had his opponent cornered.

"Enough!" Haejong yelled. "He has admitted defeat, you shoud learn to be merciful"

"Mercy is for the weak father" Lee Rim said "when I am king, I will rule Corea with an iron fist"

Lee Rim throws the rapier to the ground, and starts to briskly walk away.

"Lee Rim is too emotional, often thinking with his heart and emotion before his mind, I must find a way to control him to make him an effective leader, otherwise he could lead Corea to ruin." Haejong thought to himself.

"Secretary Mo, I would like to hold open auditions for a new position within the palace" Haejong said.

"Yes your majesty, and what should I write in the job description?" secretary mo asked.

"Just say, that there is an opening for a new job, where the job applicant will be able to work closely with the king. It is a job that will take care of the day to day operations of governing Corea, with none of the power and prestige  that comes with it. This person will not be able to make any decisions without the Kings final say" Haejong explained.

"And what do we call this position your majesty?" mo inquired.

"on the job title, just write Prime Minister of Corea" Haejong said.

LOL wtf did i just read HAHAHA.

But you still didn't explain where adult LG in ep. 1 comes from, lmao!

Baek In Ho:

LOL wtf did i just read HAHAHA.

But you still didn't explain where adult LG in ep. 1 comes from, lmao!

Patience my friend, this is just chapter 1

LOL you really tickle me. So there'll be multiple chapters in the prologue? Can't wait, lmao! XD

Wow, where is this come from? Is this a story about Manpasikjeok? Is it yours? Excellent writing skills. 

Izyda:

Wow, where is this come from? Is this a story about Manpasikjeok?

Don't know, i just started writing to explain where future LG in ep 1 comes from. I'm not there yet, i'm still world building, i'll get there in a few more chapters lol.

If I may be permitted some small criticisms:
- It's not confusing enough, we understand everything!
- There aren't enough characters, especially useless ones.
- Main plot don't drag and isn't boring enough.
- No plot-hole, all is far too much logical.
- There is a story.

A well-deserved compliment now:
I loved that all the episodes were a single number, but that episode 4 was unexpectedly cut in half. It disturbed me so much that I had difficulty reading and understanding it. I loved it!

W two worlds Season 2:

If I may be permitted some small criticisms:
- It's not confusing enough, we understand everything!
- There aren't enough characters, especially useless ones.
- Main plot don't drag and isn't boring enough.
- No plot-hole, all is far too much logical.
- There is a story.

A well-deserved compliment now:
I loved that all the episodes were a single number, but that episode 4 was unexpectedly cut in half. It disturbed me so much that I had difficulty reading and understanding it. I loved it!

I must have missed all of KES writing workshops :)

Thanks for the kind words, I'll finish this prologue some day. I want to finish ep 16 first tho haha.

Yeah I was trying to show that 4A and 4B was happening at the same time, not sure if I accomplished that lol.