woohooo!! Thank you! <3

Blue Poison:

woohooo!! Thank you! <3

Sasal:

Thank you!

oneclearnight:

yay, thank you <333

Enjoy. Happy Holidays. <3

Thank you so much for the translation, merry Christmas and Happy Holidays!

Misalee:

Thank you so much for the translation, merry Christmas and Happy Holidays!

Have a Merry Christmas too. :)

Hello everyone. After giving it a lot of thought, I've come to the decision that I need to put this project under hiatus. I know this sounds like discouraging news, but I think this is the best thing to do; my tank is running on empty and I need time to refuel. However, because I care a great deal about this project and how much time I've laboured to see it completed, by putting it under hiatus, I assure you it's not codeword for abandonment, it's just me taking a good long break (and I can't say how long) so that I can come back with the hope of finishing. I hope you guys will understand, you've been so loyal and supportive. Please don't be discouraged, this isn't the first hiatus I've taken, and I came back from that one.

I will keep all the torrents active and check the links from time to time. Please still feel free to message me if you have questions; I'm not disappearing just going on vacation. :)

• Have a nive vacation! There is a life outside the dramas as well! :)

Have a nice rest!! Looking forward to your return <3

I appreciate the understanding. Thank you. :)

APrincessofMars:

I appreciate the understanding. Thank you. :)

<3

I just binged your original 50-55 episodes and I have to say, they were amazing. Nothing rubbed me the wrong way. Every time I snapped out of the story it was simply to recognize what you brought to this edit and how much better the story was because of it... and how things made sense now. There were no jarring moments - like how dare they resolve the situation with absolutely NO explanation or clue - or questions - like why does she have that sword when Luo MingXuan took it from her??? I was simply like "that makes so much more sense now"... or "ahhh, this is what it should have been in the first place!"

Thank you thank you thank you!

Now I'm gonna download the 35 episodes you managed to finish before you had to give up. I'm sure they'll be just as good.

Haha, thank you Lady_Dragon. I greatly appreciate your comment. It's been some time since I edited 50-55, but I'm elated to hear they still hold up. I can't take too much credit though, I'm not the creator of the drama, I just did some rearranging. I know I have not been active for a year, but I actually still plan on finishing what I started. With all the work and love I've poured into each subsequent episode, it really does pain me to even conceive of abandoning it, it's a part of me, and I'm determined to get to the end. I've just been giving myself a long break. I figure if is good enough, it can hold it's own and I don't need to rush in fear that people will forget it and move on.  Timeless is timeless. <3

No shame in that! I look forward to whatever you are able to do in the future but am vastly appreciative of the product that you have already put out.

You do deserve credit - I was disenheartened by the original editing, mistakes in continuity, confusing jumps and disassociative storytelling when I watched it the first time... especially since I, too, have really fallen in love with the story (at least the majority of it) and especially the dynamics in Wan Lu Sect. Your re-organization was a balm to my heart.

APrincessofMars:

Haha, thank you Lady_Dragon. I greatly appreciate your comment. It's been some time since I edited 50-55, but I'm elated to hear they still hold up. I can't take too much credit though, I'm not the creator of the drama, I just did some rearranging. I know I have not been active for a year, but I actually still plan on finishing what I started. With all the work and love I've poured into each subsequent episode, it really does pain me to even conceive of abandoning it, it's a part of me, and I'm determined to get to the end. I've just been giving myself a long break. I figure if is good enough, it can hold it's own and I don't need to rush in fear that people will forget it and move on.  Timeless is timeless. <3

I was re-watching  and I didn't realize there was so many plot holes and mistakes. I almost didn't want to re-watch but then I remembered the feeling I first felt when I watched it. Thank goodness I found your edits because it flows way better with your TLC. They should honestly just use your edit. It would save their show. I felt so embarrassed for them. Like why would they not bother to check the clips before airing. The fact that they spent money to basically throw it in the trash. I know a lot people dropped it and didn't like it because of this reason . I thank you so much for your hard work. I only wish more people can watch your version.

Margos_secret:

I was re-watching  and I didn't realize there was so many plot holes and mistakes. I almost didn't want to re-watch but then I remembered the feeling I first felt when I watched it. Thank goodness I found your edits because it flows way better with your TLC. They should honestly just use your edit. It would save their show. I felt so embarrassed for them. Like why would they not bother to check the clips before airing. The fact that they spent money to basically throw it in the trash. I know a lot people dropped it and didn't like it because of this reason . I thank you so much for your hard work. I only wish more people can watch your version.

What can I say, but thank you :) I've been gone for some time and yours is the second comment I've gotten recently about this edit. XD Thank you for giving it a shot, despite your reservation. I know exactly where you're coming from. I don't have a clear answer for you as to why it's suffered this fate. But some things I've noticed over time is that 1. iQiyi has shown me that they consistently put out dramas that lack in the editing department; and I do believe it's intentional. 2. I'm really of the opinion that The Legends was edited by more than one team of people, which is why it's not consistent with filters and effects. The teams may not have talked with each other or they were all given inadequate information on what needed to be edited to preserve continuity. My reason for this is that after going over each episode with a fine-tooth comb, I've noticed inconsistencies with how effects and filters are applied to episodes, but only after a set amount of them, then the next set will have a different style used. And 3. It was certainly edited more than once, the evidence is in the re-arranged scenes at the end to give it a different ending; and this is almost always due to strict T.V. censorship standards in China. It's strange to me, and the standards of North American cinema. I don't know why quality control would not been given just as much attention as the costumes, the script, the acting or the set design. All are important aspects of creating a quality product. It's not worth it to cut corners. But in the end its only a product to iQiyi, no matter how much love was poured into it before it was handed off to the editing department. 

Looks like you're very knowledgeable on film making and that's very commendable. With my untrained eye I only noticed missing scenes and did figure/guess it  could have had something to do with the censorship laws in china. It must be really hard for them not being able to explore and express the entirety of the work they're portraying due to strict government regulations. But was crazy to me is how they try to pass off that scene where Zhao Yao shows Mo Qinq how to surrender as "their children" at the end of he original; it was so weird. I think I might read the book just because I feel like it would be more epic.   

Keep up the good work, peacefully!