Just finished the drama. Going to rewatch your episodes. Thank you for the hard work!

Thank you for the new episode and happy Chinese New Year !

Wayne N:

Just finished the drama. Going to rewatch your episodes. Thank you for the hard work!

Haha, Thank you, Wayne. I hope you enjoy them.

Sasal:

Thank you for the new episode and happy Chinese New Year !

You're more than welcome. :) Have a good new year.

Hello! I created this account specially to thank you for your hard work :D I did watch The Legends online but it was low quality so mostly blurry and the editing for the last few episodes was really confusing! I love this drama so much so I'm so happy to have found your site. Now I can re-watch it at a high quality so I really want to say thank you! 

xmadhatter:

Hello! I created this account specially to thank you for your hard work :D I did watch The Legends online but it was low quality so mostly blurry and the editing for the last few episodes was really confusing! I love this drama so much so I'm so happy to have found your site. Now I can re-watch it at a high quality so I really want to say thank you! 

Believe me, your comment really means a lot. I just finished rendering EP 15 too, which took 14 days to render due to complications, then I logged on and saw your very sweet comment. :)

It is such a good drama! I felt the same way when I finished it, albeit confused as well. It's worth the fuss to fix in my opinion, and worth all the space it's taking up on my computer to be in HQ too. :P

I hope you won't mind some of the delay between episodes, though I only warned about that because I knew how long EP 15 was taking at the time. Now that I'm past it I think I'll be able to pick up speed. :)

Thank you for replying to my comment. I definitely don't mind the delay.  I'm sorry to hear that you had problems with episode 15 (14 days O_O!), I'm glad it's all ok now. I feel like 'thank you' is not sufficient for the effort you put into this.... please know that you made a lot of people all over the world happy! (No pressure I swear) but I eagerly await each episode from you :D

xmadhatter:

Thank you for replying to my comment. I definitely don't mind the delay.  I'm sorry to hear that you had problems with episode 15 (14 days O_O!), I'm glad it's all ok now. I feel like 'thank you' is not sufficient for the effort you put into this.... please know that you made a lot of people all over the world happy! (No pressure I swear) but I eagerly await each episode from you :D

You never even had to drop a thanks, just as long as you're enjoying them it makes the effort worth it, but I'll keep that in mind as I work on each episode. :)  

Thank you for another episode!

Thank you for your hard work!

Sasal:

Thank you for your hard work!

Any time. :)

Thank you! I'm always happy with a new episode!

Sasal:

Thank you! I'm always happy with a new episode!

I'm always happy to finish another one. Thanks for being patient. :)

So nice, a new episode! Thank you!

Hope your safe and healthy!

Sasal:

So nice, a new episode! Thank you!

Hope your safe and healthy!

Thank you. :) Just recovering from the flu.