Am I the only one who really loved the development between the neighbor couple? and thought it was way more realistic and heartwarming a progression than the lead's development?

At first, I was very angry at almost everyone surrounding Sun Woo, her supposedly best friend (the doctor friend), the neighbor (Je Hyuk's wife) and Da Kyung's mom for acting selfish, ignorant and somehow in support of Tae Oh's doings, and I thought they were all garbage human beings, but later on when Je Hyuk's wife experienced betrayal yet confronted Sun Woo for protecting her marriage and not ruining it just like her, I started admireing her and caring about her character more than everyone else, and somehow had hopes she would somehow find solace after being in a broken marriage life.I felt for her when she tried so hard to forgive such a jerk of a husband and managing to be very strong, at least she acted so on the surface, and I was devastated when the show brings onto surface her sadness, her tears and finally losing confidence realizing she couldn't actually forgive the husband even when he has turned on a new leaf and did change, she was scarred and felt anxious as if it's became a habit.

I thought the writer wanted so strongly to convey that cheating is such a terrible ACT with not so ever any resolution! Whether you go different ways with feelings still attached, or stay as an empty shell, or make-up and starts a fresh, it's never going to be back to the same way, and forgiving is just empty selfish words that doesn't actually helps at all.

P.S, letting begone be begone, I cheered for Ye Rim -shi all the way till the end and was very glad for her finding peace and trying her best not to regret her decisions! She was my favorite character, I just wanted to say :)

I had one more favorite character to mention but I'll skip her and instead want to ASK, WHO YOUR
FAVORITE CHARACTERS WERE ? I'm very curious, since there weren't actually that many all-out-good people in this drama and our perception of each character might be very different, which would totally make sense.